Detective Conan World
Shizuki

Friends?

Hey, just wondering...the topic is: Friends/Friendship, and here are some questions:

1. Why do you call your friend, your "friend"?

2. What qualities do you look for in a friend?

3. Do you ever feel angry or left out by him/her/them?

Here is my answer: :)

1. I call my friend, my "friend" because I cried with her and I comforted her. Especially, the time when she found out that one of her new friends had back stabbed her. I've been there numerous times whenever she needed me. We also shared many laughs together.

2. Hmmm...qualities I look for in a friend...I guess are: honesty, trust, inclusion (they include you no matter what), humour, understanding, friendly??

3. Recently, I have been feeling left out by her. I feel somewhat abandoned by a couple of them, but my one friend says I may just be shutting them out. I try to give them a chance, but now a days, my "friend" is abandoning me. We used to tell each other everything, but now, she moves to another seat (even though I am right beside her) and talks about the things we would talk to one another with others (not entirely a bad thing), but treats me like thin air...

OK, Shizuki, tell me more. About how she used to treat you. :)

I'll try and help you with this.

So, I call my friend "friend" because, it's easy to talk to her, and it's easy to insult her without her taking it seriously.

I look into a friend as easy-going, not holding a grudge for too long, willing to forgive, and honesty.

Yes, occasionaly. A friend may have found someone else, she feels she needs to spend a little more time than she needs for me, because we're friends, we won't forget each other. :)

That what I think. :)

OK, Shizuki, tell me more. About how she used to treat you. :)

I'll try and help you with this.

So, I call my friend "friend" because, it's easy to talk to her, and it's easy to insult her without her taking it seriously.

I look into a friend as easy-going, not holding a grudge for too long, willing to forgive, and honesty.

Yes, occasionaly. A friend may have found someone else, she feels she needs to spend a little more time than she needs for me, because we're friends, we won't forget each other. :)

That what I think. :)

Hi Cindy-Chen! ;)

We used to be pretty close, I guess. We would go home together and talk about our day and share some secrets. We also shared many laughs together, and those days were bright :D Recently, she's found new friends. I understand that's great, but I feel completely invisible. Now she talks so much about her "lover" and her "new friends" that I feel abandoned and she seldom talks to me now. But, I also have other close friends who are supportive and stand beside me. That keeps me going ;)

1: I have no friends.

2: See above.

3: See above.

D:

*Gifts IU to Moho*

:P

---------------------

Anyways,

1) I dunno. Everyone is my friend until they declare not to, or I decided that they are too much.

2) As long as they do not go against my ideals, they are a friend.

3) Some times. When they don't understand that I am working hard in trying to be a good friend and keeps making it difficult for me.

Being left out intentionally is also not something that I like very much. And especially by a very very good friend, just because that person want you all to themselves.

-I call my friend a friend, Because he & she & them, Are the only ones I keep my secrets with ( After my beloved dairy of course.) they are the only ones who I can use as a army, and they can use me too. I call them friends because they can wip my tears, share my fears and make me laugh and forget whatever pain I had. <33333333 Gotta love 'em <3333333

-Um, My type in friends are anyone. But, someone who accept me the way I am, someone who's willing to stand up for me till the end, Worth trust, Kind. That's what I want.

-LOL, What a question. *Starts singing* "She Left me am tied <\3" yes, as for my best friend I feel she forgot about me, We're not so close, she's at place and I'm at place, I feel I wanna stab her to death, but i still love her. So much.. :]

And for the other 'friends' I hate it when I see her talking about her another friends, like if she's abandoning me. It was only me & her, nothing last forever, and I'm not sure I'm okay with that.

1. I call my friend a friend because I appreciate them, they make me smile, and they're, well, in general someone I like.

2. Trustworthiness. I don't know how long I could last being friends with someone I don't trust. Honesty is something I appreciate. Humor is pretty good. And just common interests really. Kinda hard to be friends with someone you don't have anything in common with.

3. Yes. I don't usually show it though. And I'm used to it.

1. I call my friend my friend cos I respect her/him and she/he in turn respects me. She/he don't break my trust and they make me smile. I am a hardcore believer in this: If you are my friend, I will protect you and trust you as friends are loyal to one another. But in return, I expect the same from you. Makes me a hard friend right? :P

2. I look for a trustworthy and loyal friend. I can't take people who blabber out secrets and expect forgiveness. I don't forgive easily and my friends know that. So apart from trustworthiness, I look for someone who can keep their mouth shut and as well as someone who has courage to face the punishment I might give them. :mellow:

3.I'm used to it. I like to daydream and I usually am in a very tense mood as I kinda expect someone to jump out at me every minute to attack me. <_< So I spend most of my attention to my surroundings and don't really engage in idle chatter unless I want to. :P

Hmmm... Friends. I'll just say look for the good in someone and you see the good in yourself. Look for the bad in someone and you'll see the bad in yourself. >_< I have a feeling I get too Philosiphal. :P

1. Because it's better than calling them a stranger .

2.Trustworthy, Respectful, Faithfulness, and Funny ^_^

I want my friends to be talkative and comfortable about talking about anything, going shopping and watching movies with me, just having a good time icon_mrgreen.gif

3. LOL NO~

It's normal to drift apart after awhile...

1: I have no friends.

2: See above.

3: See above.

Pshah, I knew that.

1. I call my friend my friend cos I respect her/him and she/he in turn respects me. She/he don't break my trust and they make me smile. I am a hardcore believer in this: If you are my friend, I will protect you and trust you as friends are loyal to one another. But in return, I expect the same from you. Makes me a hard friend right? :P

2. I look for a trustworthy and loyal friend. I can't take people who blabber out secrets and expect forgiveness. I don't forgive easily and my friends know that. So apart from trustworthiness, I look for someone who can keep their mouth shut and as well as someone who has courage to face the punishment I might give them. :mellow:

3.I'm used to it. I like to daydream and I usually am in a very tense mood as I kinda expect someone to jump out at me every minute to attack me. <_< So I spend most of my attention to my surroundings and don't really engage in idle chatter unless I want to. :P

You're talking about me, right? :twisted: XD

1. Because it's better than calling them a stranger .

2.Trustworthy, Respectful, Faithfulness, and Funny ^_^

I want my friends to be talkative and comfortable about talking about anything, going shopping and watching movies with me, just having a good time icon_mrgreen.gif

3. LOL NO~

It's normal to drift apart after awhile...

But it feels unnatural, unkind. Like a big chunk of you has drifted far away from you....

1. Simply because I like them, they don't have any annoying quirks that bother me and they seem like a good person

2. Honesty, that's all I ask, I love my friends that are simply honest with me, those people that aren't afraid to call me out on my own bullshit, and that understand that I'll do the same to them, I cannot stand when someone blatantly lies to me while claiming that they don't want to hurt me, those people are generally so stupid that they don't realize the fact that they just lied to me is what hurts me even more

3. JEANS KILLED ME IN MAFIA ONCE! :(