Detective Conan World
nanaironokaze

Johnny's Entertainment

Being a major Johnnys fan, and seeing that there was no visible Johnny's forum on this site, I have decided to make one. I really like Johnny's, as they are very entertaining. Musically-wise, many of the groups are lacking, but better than many of the Taiwanese groups *coughfahrenheitcough*. But they have a pleasant aura, some very nice songs, and A LOT of different people to discuss on. Also, they are quite famous, so I reckon there is some discussion material:

List of debuted groups and solo artists:

-Masahiko Kondo

-Shounentai

-SMAP

-V6

-Arashi

-Tackey & Tsubasa

-TOKIO

-Kinki Kids

-Kanjani8

-Hey! Say! JUMP

-NEWS

-NYC

-Kis-my-Ft2

-Sexy Zone,

-Other miscellaneous people (hiroki uchi, okamoto kenichi,yamashita tomohisa, akanishi jin, hironori kusano, etc)

-Hikaru Genji was an ex-Johnny's group, so can be discussed

:mrgreen:

-...and don't forget the Johnny's Jr's

:-D

PLEASE NO BASHING... that can be done in the Hates thread.

*I said the word "discuss" a lot, ne? That's because I am an eager person*

!!Feel free to remove if not allowed!!

hello! Im a fan too and I really like JE's talents, my favorite are Hey say jump! News, Kat-tun, Arashi, Kis-my-ft2 atc. I like almost of them, I love their songs, especially upbeat/pop types ^^

People, let's try to discuss something! LOL xD.

Right now I'm in the middle of trying to get to know Sexy Zone (may also be read as telling Nakaken apart from Fuma : x) xD. Marius and Sho are just too cute ^^. Though I'm still hating the name 'Sexy Zone' : x.

Also been interested in Morimoto Shintaro since I'm pretty much Ryutaro deprived :(.

I'm very glad there's Johnny's Entertainment thread here! I'm a huge fan of NEWS, Tegomass and Kis-My-Ft2 but I also like Arashi, Hey Say Jump and Kat-tun :)

But it seems like this thread isn't moving much so can I start a discussion? I would like to discuss everyone's ichiban in each group that you like :) I'll start~

For NEWS and Tegomass, my ichiban is none other than Tegoshi Yuya (my dp teehee~)

As for Kis-My-Ft2, it's Fujigaya Taisuke. So apparently, I'm attracted to members who represent "pink" in their group.