Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Pokemon Adventures

I love the manga, my favorite characters are Red, Ruby, Gold, Pearl.

But I think the anime and the manga equally good.

Not IMO. If they got rid of Ash (and figured out whether that Pikachu is Lvl. 100 or Lvl. 5) it'd probably be better- but no. That Pikachu still loses to half the things he sends it out against... And also, I can't figure out whether that anime has a plot. (is he still trying to be league champion? Because if he is... Well... Fail.) The manga has extremely entertaining characters (Ruby FTW. "My Pokemon are always cute, smart, strong, cool, and BEAUTIFUL!!!") and the plot is really easy to follow (with serious parts and parts at which I can't stop laughing. The scene where Ruby holds Mimi and declares she has inner beauty.... I cried the first ten times I read that. I can't get that emotional after about fifty times though...) and the protagonists switch, so you don't have to follow one ten year old boy who never grows older, never grows stronger, and remains just as stupid as when he started... Yeah. The last time I watched Pokemon was the fourth generation, but I wasn't impressed. Come on now, Pearl and Diamond (and Platina! :D) are more entertaining than that, aren't they?

Wow, Pokemon! Pokemon! XD XD

My best favourite characters are Gold :D because he's really humorous and his Cyndaquil's very cute and strong ^^

But my favourite pokemon is Arcanine :) He's so stately and strong with power of Fire ^^

uhm... I've played Pokemon games... They're so great! XD and manga too*hard-to-put-it-down*! XD

Wow, Pokemon! Pokemon! XD XD

My best favourite characters are Gold :D because he's really humorous and his Cyndaquil's very cute and strong ^^

But my favourite pokemon is Arcanine :) He's so stately and strong with power of Fire ^^

uhm... I've played Pokemon games... They're so great! XD and manga too*hard-to-put-it-down*! XD

IKR? Every day... Me: I guess I'll read some Pokespe for a couple minutes... *two hours later* SH*T! I have school tomorrow! And it's 12:00AM already! But I got to see Ruby take off his hat... ... ... It was worth it. XD