Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Pokemon Adventures

I sort of suck at playing pokemon, so I just catch any pokemon that interests me. (I caught 14 pikachu in order to hoard their lightballs) I never said that crystal wasn't impressive, as she is one fierce girl (not as fierce as sapphire, but better at catching pokemon...) I just don't really like her character, which I don't even know why. To me, she just never seemed to contribute to the plot in G/S. But, there is irony in my dislike for crystal because when I found out that they took her out of HG/SS, I was really sad. She is awesome, but her character just doesn't do it for me in G/S. (I eventually got over it and really liked her in the FR/LG and the emerald arc, but that's another story 8-) )

It's like MiniMafia, but with Pokemon. (Characters from Pokemon Adventures. :V) Parkur invented it.

I see.... *sucked at MiniMafia*.... What are each character's powers? :V

Ruby used Beautify! Ruby: pokemon-adventures-675431.jpg

(bottom-right corner) BEAUTIFUL!

Both the manga and anime are equally good

Well, IMO, the art in the anime is inferior to the manga, the story in the anime is inferior to the manga, the action in the anime is inferior to the manga, and just about everything else. At least Red beat the stinking Pokemon League. :P Ash couldn't beat a stinking Charmander with a stinking Charizard. Red beat Green's Charizard with his Venusaur by combining three attacks. That was win. The manga is win. I slap my forehead every time I watch the anime and wonder how I liked it as a kid. I really do.

It is, and needs quite a lot of work :P

Well, my one-shot at mafia kind of went down the drain, and I prefer to simply fangirl over PokeSpe. :P Mainly over Ruby because he's beautiful like that.

XD Well, PokeMafia was fun. Test run was very interesting.

Where was this played? :V (Emerald's inspired me to take on the Battle Frontier... I got the gold Knowledge symbol after 42 consecutive battles! :D)

Wow, Aya-chan, wow...

In the place where we play MiniMafia. I'm not sure when the next game will be though...

It was fun. :P I'm one round of the Battle Dome away from obtaining my Silver Symbol against Tucker! Now all I need to do is get my Pokemon to level 60 so they aren't all six levels behind their opponents... (though my Aggron still pwns just about anything that comes it's way. :P Unless it's a water-type. Then I'm screwed.) BTW, I got the Aggron and Blaziken because those were the only two of Sapphire's Pokemon I actually like. ;D Pokemon Adventures influences my own playing way too much.. (though my poor first Emerald game... My Zuzu, Mimi, Ruru, Nana, Coco... All deleted.... TT-TT)

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

They were deleted?

My file decided to CORRUPT itself after I spent more than 33 hours(maybe15 real hours, because I was playing about about double speed) trying to beat the stupid game with a Mightyena as one of my main Pokemon. :V Lemme tell you, Mightyena and Delcatty aren't really the best Pokemon. (though Milotic, Swampert, and Gardevoir rock socks. :P) I didn't even get to beat all the contests yet... And I really wanted to play the Battle Frontier... TT.TT I tried restarting the game with the same Pokemon, but I don't have the same drive to do it all over again...

D: D: D:

That SUCKS.

It does... I reread the whole PokeSpe to get my spirits back up... And it worked. :3 But all I really needed to read was R/S. I could read that all day and never get bored! :D

I read a few chapters here and there. And I just want to say this: neither this nor the anime deliver what I'm looking for.

D: Which arc were you reading? (RGB is pretty boring 'cept when Green is there.)

Will read the fic later ... No time right now !

But If I finished it ,I'il post a review in this thread ...

(has no fanfic account)

You don't need an account to review. Just put JustaL in the name slot. :P