Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Desperate Toilet Poll

Desperate Toilet Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. When you finish with the toilet (doing the number 2) leaving the natural odor behind, the reactions of people who enter the toilet, which do you prefer of these three:

• One who says, “Eww, it stinks, man.” And makes a big fuss over it, then he waits until the smell disappears.
    • One who doesn’t say anything, but exaggeratedly sprays the perfume in unbelievable manner, flush the toilet twice, and then do his business.
    • One who doesn’t say anything, entered the toilet, endured the smell, but as a reward to his kindness he vomits.

I was going to choose three, but then I chose one when I saw the word 'vomit.' Because then I would puke if I smelled the vomit. :P Random question...

What? Haha. XD I guess the, uh... first? :P

Haha, same as me th_102_.gif...

I was going to choose three, but then I chose one when I saw the word 'vomit.' Because then I would puke if I smelled the vomit. :P Random question...

If I didn't add that word, everyone will choose the third 154218d4.gif! That's why it's called 'Desperate Toilet Poll' th_059_.gif.

Like say what O_O

What you read is said th_111_.gif.

Kaokooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo \o/

You sounded like I've come back from the realm of dead 098eb4a5.gif. I've always been watching over you (through your posts) f529a952.gif.

Coniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! \o/

@Moho

Mohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! \o/

ali_044.gifali_044.gif

Lol ... This is hilarious.

Is it ali_031.gif?

Lol..... :lol:

I will choose three. because the people in the house would have thought he was ill.

First one to choose number three ali_072.gif! \o/