Detective Conan World
IHKF

Secret Santa- Hope They Like it!

Okay, well I had absolutely no idea what it was my "baby" wanted so.. I pulled something together from things I knew they liked. ^^' I hope they enjoy it- I don't know them all too well to know whether or not they are extremely hard to please- LET ALONE know if they read fanfiction! XD

Here it is! My Secret Santa gift! :) I hope you like it! :D

Conan breathed heavily, pressing his back up against the door to Agasa’s bedroom.

He couldn’t make a sound. If he did, then it was all over. Everything he worked so hard to hide would be useless- meaningless. He had seen Agasa go down… it was brutal. The man had pleaded and begged for mercy at the weapon, at the feet of his attacker. This person was heartless, out for revenge. He watched helplessly from the corner as this cold person’s fingers pressed down onto the trigger that would take Agasa’s life. The picture was never to be deleted and he knew he would be next.

This fate- this horrible, horrible fate that was worse than death itself was slowly creeping up on him and he could do nothing to escape from it.

“Kudo, come out from there. You can’t hide forever.”

That voice that was usually so calm and calculating was now deadly and menacing.

He felt the door slide open as his feet slid against the tile. He tried to stand his ground. He tried to push back. He tried to close the door but it was no use. His mistake was forgetting this person knew how to picklock. “Kudo…” the voice called once more. He felt his eyes widen as the sweat dripped down the side of his forehead. This was it. It was all over.

He was done for…

“KUDO!”

Haibara stood there, holding a camera as the detective boys sat on the couch, giggling and laughing as silently as they could. Agasa could be seen in a corner, attempting to find an escape from reality. Conan twitched, looking down at the material that Haibara held. “You lost the bet. The spirits lost. You have to fulfill your end of the bet. He gulped as she pushed the cloth into his hands as she whispered. “I will cease work on the antidote until you do.”

And she had him.

The children broke out into a circle of laughter as Conan stepped out, body clad in a costume of Fluttershy. Haibara smirked evilly, not hiding that she was enjoying this. “I’ll send it to the police force. I’ll send it to your parents. I’ll send it to Hattori. And I will send it to that agency girl.” She pushed down on the button again and again, forcing him into several different poses and expressions. After she had taken as much as the camera would allow and after Conan was blind from the continuous flashes, she set it down and plugged it into the computer. Dazed from the lack of sight, Conan stumbled to the couch, awaiting even more laughter from his friends.

Why, oh god why… did he think it was a good idea to make a bet with Haibara?

Well that was it! ^^' Tell me what you think! :) And maybe you can guess who my "baby" is. XD Are we allowed to reveal who they are yet? O_o

Nice Job !

Thank you! ^_^

It's good! So funny and yet I'm shocked that something like this hasn't been put on DC.

Thank you very much! ^_^

^0^ Thank you for that compliment! I'd laugh my butt off if Gosho did something like this- which is another reason I wrote it. XD