Detective Conan World
CoolKid94

Unfairness

Has not happened yet, but it will... When I graduate my degree will say "bachelor of science" and nothing else. That is the same thing that is on the degrees of non-science students, despite my major (actual science) being multitudes harder than any of the non-science majors. We should get special recognition!

Also, life is unfair in general. It just is. Choosing isolated points of unfairness will create a wall of text.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Hmmmm no idea of this is counted, but I suppose the entry grades into middle school of choice (or perhaps high school whichever is applicable in your country) was much higher when I tried to enter... They purely depended on grades so if no straight A's with high distinctions then they won't consider you. But after a year, they totally changed the system because they realized the system was not working very well and they dropped the standards a little to take in those who didn't score high distinctions but exceptional in their other activities like dance, choir, school participation or leadership qualities. So now, even people with grades lower than us can enter. It is just a year difference and we missed the chance :(

Well how about this, I was doing a science project and I worked my butt off on one of them. The rest I just did it without really thinking. So I didn't get anything for the ones that I didn't do so well and I'm fine with that. But the one I worked my butt off in like 35 degrees celcius Sun for an hour got nothing either, it met all the requirements I promise, simply because the teacher wasn't convinced and so I wasted 1 hr and 30 m on something completely worthless when I could've gone for a HC or a B for anyone else, I have two days to barely even get a C. Yes that's right, I betted my entire score on that one thing I worked my butt off on and wasted my time and now I have way to much to do and I'm dying because I've got a lot of other projects due in two days as well.

Life's so hard on me. :(

My case is worse. D: I worked really hard for a project (which I was really good at) and handed it up early.

But I was told I get a zero because they found someone else with similar content in the project and both of us get penalized! That was a calculation project and soooooo many people are working on the project. There are bound to be similarities!!! And so I settled on a B. D: if not I'd get an A for the subject.

I was thinking that person could have actually took my copy and copied it because I submitted early. But if that's the case, serves her right. She failed because of that and had to retake. :V

When I went to the county spelling bee, they kicked me out for a word I spelled right. I was in the last six (top three get to try to get to nationals), I spelled my word, and they kicked me off because they weren't sure what letter I said. They let another girl spell her word three times because they weren't sure what letter she said, and they kicked me right off. That was completely unfair! The word was patriarch! They said they weren't sure if I said 'I' or not! D:< That was two years ago... But I'm still kind of mad about it.

Life is unfair.

Deal with it.

What's happening to my best friend is unfair... She doesn't deserve it. She's being mentally abused along with her sister.

Cases of unfairness?

What happened to me x years ago in IKEA was a case of unfairness.

Not that I want to bring it up again.

Anything that involves me and my RL siblings <_<

List of examples:

Anything that involves my sister and my stuff.

Anything that involves my brother being selfish/rude/boastful

Anything that involves name calling/bullying/'swear words'

When you've pressed for the lift and it keeps skipping your turn

When you end up late because of that

Life is always unfair.

A friend of mine goes to this school, and he says it's basically like a prison now.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_213569.asp

I find it's unfair because for one thing, the fight happened in the STUDENT PARKING LOT at the end of the school day. That's where the kids park their cars, and it's where they have to go to go home. Duh. And if the fight blocked their car from leaving, it's too bad for them, since the stupid staff gave them a suspension that'll go on permanent record because they're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

A friend of mine goes to this school, and he says it's basically like a prison now.

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_213569.asp

I find it's unfair because for one thing, the fight happened in the STUDENT PARKING LOT at the end of the school day. That's where the kids park their cars, and it's where they have to go to go home. Duh. And if the fight blocked their car from leaving, it's too bad for them, since the stupid staff gave them a suspension that'll go on permanent record because they're in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Which is why the school can expect a class action law suit from the parents. This is going to cause more problems for the school than the students really, as it is likely that the students whom were merely bystanders will have their records expunged by the judge. Where as the school will lose a lot of money, and gain a lot of negative press. In the worst case scenario, the principle will either be forced to step down or face repercussions from the School Board.

Though it does suck that the school is like a prison now (assuming that the students aren't overreacting), and that they had to be put through that ordeal in the first place.