Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Southpaw

site calendar

5 members have voted

1. 1. should we add convention listings to the calendar?

• yes
    • no
    • what are anime conventions?

I had this great idea this morning that we could add more stuff to the calendar, besides people's birthdays and special DC events

what do you all think about adding the dates of anime conventions? if it works out, we could even set up a DC World meetup at some of them (I only go to one or two a year)

I know of sites that have comprehensive listings, so getting the information won't be hard, and then if people decide they want to go, they'll be able to know when it is and where to register... the only thing is that it would need to be maintained, but I think it's something simple enough that I can handle in my spare time

thoughts?

Definitely for! Great idea plus we would be putting our calendar to good use! We could even add many more events if we want as long as it's related to the Anime and/or DC realm. For example, we could list the next concert dates of Garnet Crow or Mai Kuraki (even if it's only in Japan), or we could list releases of DVDs, Books, Music CDs, etc. Anything that's somehow directly or indirectly relevant would be welcome. So, I'm all for it! :)