Detective Conan World
Conia

You're now seeing who has been seeing you

Oh, I know you from DCTP.

(That's not a surprise...)

Sorry this is a bit late...

(A bit?! It's almost December!)

...but I hope you'll enjoy your time here in DCW.

(Tsuki! Explain, why you are posting this late!)

Oh, yeah. I just don't visit this introduce section very often. Anyways... That little thing who argued with me is my little inner voice I added just because of fun.

(What? Hey, don't call me like that! I'm a real person! I- ) *ponk*

And I bet you won't see it anymore. And what was I saying... Oh yeah!

Welcome to DCW! I hope we'll see you often here!

Welcome to DCW~!!! xDD Hope you enjoy it here~ ^^ Have fun~ xD

Thanks! And I already do.

*Shoots Conia to chest with sniper and run away*

Welcome B)

:V Nice greeting, Korn.

^ nice welcome xDDD

Conia have scribd!! xDDD he suscribe at me!! lol!!!

too late but welcome again :P i'm too shy to post before..

Too shy? There's no such thing on the internet :P

hello. welcome to DCW! seems like almost everyone knows you. :P

~have fun!

You also know me now ;) And thanks!

Oh, I know you from DCTP.

(That's not a surprise...)

Sorry this is a bit late...

(A bit?! It's almost December!)

...but I hope you'll enjoy your time here in DCW.

(Tsuki! Explain, why you are posting this late!)

Oh, yeah. I just don't visit this introduce section very often. Anyways... That little thing who argued with me is my little inner voice I added just because of fun.

(What? Hey, don't call me like that! I'm a real person! I- ) *ponk*

And I bet you won't see it anymore. And what was I saying... Oh yeah!

Welcome to DCW! I hope we'll see you often here!

It's only January, and I'm replying! Good to know you know me \o/

It's only January, and I'm replying! Good to know you know me \o/

:D Sure I know you! For example from Sonoci's cartoonish like story where you and Pofa broke in ABS's house...

hello Conia :D

Hey ShiroKuro o/

:D Sure I know you! For example from Sonoci's cartoonish like story where you and Pofa broke in ABS's house...

:-o \o/ \o/ \o/

Sato, active in general discussion. :D I mostly active here and often there when I feel like to read captions. The recent photo you write on is from internet tv. I take photo with provided camera. If there's none, I use PrtSc. Computer screenshots are in highest resolution and handy.

Can I pretend I don't know you?

*whistles*

Hi Gin-err Conia! :roll:

As long as you don't mind flirting with a complete stranger :rolleyes:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-----------------------------------------------------CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN \o/ :-**************************************************************************

As long as you don't mind flirting with a complete stranger :rolleyes:

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-----------------------------------------------------CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN \o/ :-**************************************************************************

We flirt? We'll see then. :P

:o :o :o