Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
spektre.ryu

What episodes are subbed?

What is possible to watch with subs right now. Ive seen up to episode 183 and movie 3 with subs. I can't seem to find anything else. What is there possible to watch as an english speaking person that i have not already seen? and if you know where something is at could you please PM me? everyone on youtube got shut down.

The following episodes are episodes that to this date, are currently NOT subbed in English via any means:

236-237

243-244

294-295

297-298

409-410

419-420

481-482

Everything else, other than the numbers above, has been subbed in English.

I can understand the newer episodes being not subbed by why haven't some of them been subbed?

I think they might have joined the game late (subbing groups in general, that is), so they started out with the manga-based cases, and gradually filled in the gaps... and actually, the newer episodes are subbed - they take a little less than a week after the episode airs

I can understand the newer episodes being not subbed by why haven't some of them been subbed?

Depends. If it's an AO (anime original, a case not from the manga,) then it is given less priority than a case that happens a while later that involves the Black Organization. For the reason why every now and then a really GOOD manga-based episode slips through the cracks and takes forever to be subbed, look no further than people just forgetting about it, and subbing something else. As of right now, there aren't any manga-based episodes that are even the slightest bit important to the main plot, so groups are just subbing whatever they want to, right now. Episodes that are only available with bad subs take less of a priority over episodes with no subs at all.