Detective Conan World
Detective Rohit

Future Of Vermouth and Gin

23 members have voted

1. 1. Future Of Gin?

• Killed By Akai
    • Dies of Natural Causes (No one kills/catches him)
    • Arrested
    • Killed By Some Other DC Character (Name Him/Her)
    • Commits Suicide/Dies Accidently
    • Other (Elaborate)
  2. 2. Future of Vermouth

• Killed By Anokata
    • Killed By Gin
    • Killed By Jodie Starling
    • Killed While Trying to Save Conan and Company during Final Showdown
    • Dies of Natural Causes (Same as Gin)
    • Arrested
    • Commits Suicide/Dies Accidently
    • Killed By Some Other DC Character (Name Him/Her)
    • Other (Elaborate)

Simple Questions, Simple choices and Simple Answers. Please feel free to post anything related. :)

In my case:

Gin--> Killed By Akai.

Vermouth---> Killed while trying to save Conan and Company during the Final Showdown.

Gin--> Killed By Akai.

Vermouth---> Killed while trying to save Conan and Company during the Final Showdown.

^ This.

Simple Questions, Simple choices and Simple Answers. Please feel free to post anything related. :)

In my case:

Gin--> Killed By Akai.

This is what in my mind too.It's the most possible that will going to happen to Vermouth.

In my case:

Gin--> Killed By Akai.

This ^

Vermouth getting killed while trying to save Conan and Company must be in most of our minds(Including mine). Vermouth is basically an Anti-Hero of this series, just like Snape in Harry Potter. Fate of Vermouth is most likely to be killed. Becasue in the end, she killed Jodie's parents and has been helping the organisation, unless "Secret of Vermouth's Youth" comes into play. She wont be spared by Conan and Jodie for sure.

This is more of what I think would be cool rather than what I think will happen.

Gin I think would go down trying to kill someone, likely Shiho and maybe Shinichi because Gin's a jealous vengeful jerk. I'm thinking fiery explosive death. I marked it as "other" rather than suicide Gin's so hell bent on making someone dead that he doesn't care if he dies.

Vermouth's death or not death would be awesome if she stole a permanent antidote from Shiho and takes it so she can revert to her normal age where she becomes decrepit and dies right away happy, or she escapes and continues living at the age she should be. I am not against a sacrificial death to save the protagonists though.

• Upvote 1

Gin: I chose "suicide". The method if death will probably be self-shooting (nothing special actually).

Vermouth: Now this is interesting. I also chose the "suicide" option for her, but my idea for her is to die in an epic explosion. Her death will most likely to be similar with the culprit of the "Moonlight Sonata Case". Before his death, Anokata has already placed a bomb inside his HQ, everybody rushes out while Vermouth chooses to stay in there. When Conan realizes that, it is actually too late, and he also cannot come in to save her because he has to take care of injured victims. Vermouth sits comfortably in the table, drinking wine and smoking, awaiting for the bomb to reach 0....

• Upvote 1

Gin: I was torn between suicide and kind of what Chekhov said. He definitely doesn't seem like the type to allow himself to be caught by the authorities, so he'll probably shoot himself. Or yeah, he'll go berserk and die in an explosion (of his own creation xDDD)

Vermouth: DEFINITELY saving Conan and everyone else. Black Demon's theory is a good one too though. Ahh, the Moonlight Sonata case freaked me out so bad when I watched it at around this time last year :P But that doesn't seem like an unlikely thing for Vermouth to do.

I voted for Gin to be killed by Akai. It would be great for them to fight one another as there would be a lot of explosions. Two arch enemies finally getting the opportunity to kill each other.......Would be great if both of them died(Akai sacrificed himself to kill Gin)

For Vermouth, I also voted for her to die a sacrificial death.....Would be awesome if the one she died protecting for was Shiho....

I voted suicide/accident for Gin but I couldn't decide between that or killed by another character. I can see him backing up at the top of BO headquarters just enough so that he accidently falls back to his death or I can see Conan having no choice (for whatever reason) but to point the gun at Gin's head/heart and shoot.

For Vermouth I find that Black demon's fate for her would be most fitting. As she makes a final monologue of course. XD

I didn't vote anything. Basically because I don't know what to think of. Anyway,

For Gin:

Death. Killed by Akai. That's what I'm thinking of right now. Technically, Akai is like Gin's mortal enemy or something. IT WOULD BE COOL IF THEY HAD A SHOOT-OUT SHOWDOWN! HAHAHAHA. Thanks for the idea. I think I'm gonna make a fanfic about his death. Him suiciding would not be cool. I'd prefer him to die in the hands of the Silver Bullet he didn't believe in.

For Vermouth:

Sacrificial death would be good. But, wouldn't it be better also if she were to be part of the FBI or something like that? Or she would pretend to die protecting them(any of Conan's allies), and suddenly, in the ending, she would appear again, and she didn't actually die? That would be awesome. She'd be like a stray cat or something, roaming around, no idea where to go. Still thge immortal Vermouth. AND VERMOUTH WOULD NEVER ATTEMPT TO COMMIT SUICIDE. I hate the idea.