Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
OldJustal

Shiho's tragedy ! Part 1

Sorry... The name of the story is "Of Childhood Friend and Girlfriend".

It's really good. Essentially, it's about Kaito having a girlfriend and Aoko getting jealous... And the girlfriend is none other than... SHIN-CHAN~!! So yes, this is a gender-bent fic. But I like it. <3

Sorry... The name of the story is "Of Childhood Friend and Girlfriend".

It's really good. Essentially, it's about Kaito having a girlfriend and Aoko getting jealous... And the girlfriend is none other than... SHIN-CHAN~!! So yes, this is a gender-bent fic. But I like it. <3

I'd prefer shounen-ai, but it sounds okay. I'm not too into this gender-bent stuff. What's the author's name though?

I still prefer shounen-Ai... One reason being it irks me when characters aren't the gender they're supposed to be, the second being most names aren't gender-interchangeable(this really annoys me for some reason) and the third being that I just don't like a boy as a girl or vice versa. Body-switch or antidote-just-so-happened to turn character into the different gender is okay, but I don't like genderbend outside fanart. :( Oh, I read the story though. While it's interesting in it's own way, it didn't grab my attention. And there are a couple typos/grammar errors, but I ignored those.

Exactly. So that's why I volunteered to beta.

So far... There's a lot of errors. :mellow: Shimiza Hikaru likes to use 'him' and 'her' and not use detail a lot...

Exactly. So that's why I volunteered to beta.

So far... There's a lot of errors. :mellow: Shimiza Hikaru likes to use 'him' and 'her' and not use detail a lot...

I noticed... But him and her work well...

I know, but she never uses their actual NAMES.

As long as you don't get confused on who she's talking about, it's perfectly fine. Using names too often is a huge annoyance for me. 'He' 'she' 'him' and 'her' are a lot simpler. Pronouns were invented for a reason. (but using the name every once in a while is good for effect. :P)

@Chelsea I don't think I read that far seeing I didn't like the idea much. I do envy her update speed though... But warn her not to make Shinichi's full name Shinichi. Because that's a boy's name. (its like naming a girl Jimmy. :3 XD) Tell her to try Shinko or something.

PS, I'll read it again to check. :3 And Chels, would you be willing to just look over chapters (the HP fic) before I post them? Just some feedback. Or do you think I should just post it on DCW for feedback?

@Nobody-What story?

ADDED ON LATER: @Chelsea: It looks perfectly fine to me. Just minor typos really. The 'him' and 'her' are completely unnoticeable, and names are used plenty. I never lost track of who and what and whatever. It's reasonably detailed, not amazing, but there's enough to envision what's going on pretty clearly. If I were betaing it, there wouldn't be much I'd touch up on- just a not mire detail and typos. I dont think tons of detail is her style.

@Chels: Yeah, Shinko seems to be what everyone calls Fem!Shinichis.

@Aeyra: Oh, it's a story that someone wrote about some members in DCW (and is not related in any way to DC itself). And maybe you should post on DCW for feedback...

;____________; Twin, how could you? ;______________; I thought we were sisters! ;_______________;

</3

Waaaaah!!! Well, maybe you can ask KKLT for a copy after I PM her.

If you're the twin of my clone which means i'm your twin sisters clone ... ??

Good point, CyCLONE! Yay for genderbent clones!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Well, I knew that, but still. :/ Guess I'll have her change it to Shinko.

Yeah, I thought the previous chapters were good, but this one is worse not the best. :mellow: