Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
OldJustal

Visual novel

Hello people ..if there's gonna be people reading this ...

This topic is about visual novels !

To get further iformation please google it.

Here are some famous example of visual novels.

The famous Key games,where there was a anime adaption made of multiple games.

Kanon

Clanad

Air

Type-moon games also got anime adaptions.

Tsukihime

Fate/stay series.

And other famous examples like :

Higurashi when they cry

Bible black (18+)

etc.

So this topic is used to discuss and stuff !

I've played the entire Higurashi Series. It is better to read that visual novel before watching the anime I believe. The anime leaves out, or doesn't outright tell you about things that the novel does.

Also read Yin Yang, because gender changing stories are always fun and hilarious xD.

Type Moon is probably my favorite company when it comes to character design. I might read their visual novels next.

Edelweiss is a fun one too.

Wanko to Kurasou is too adorable to forget about as well. Has dog girls!

I'm poor, so the only visual novels I can play are the free renpy ones.

I've played Re: Alistair++, Katawa Shoujo, and the fangame Clannad: ~The Past Path~, Memo, (P)lanets, and other ones....can't remember all of them.

Currently waiting for Maid of Midsummer to come out.

Visuall novelsss <3

Fate stuff of course, amazing <3

Higurashi, so much love <3

Umineko, finished before school went crazy. All I can say it HHNNNNGGGG

Played some Hentai 18+ stuff too. Mostly for the lulz (some of them are so hilarious).

Well there is stuff like Nassisu and Kana Little Sister that made me bawww but then I played the non H versions.

And of course I played yaoi stuff (more lulz ftw). It has a tendency to induce facepalms though (why are fangirls so sadistic LOL).

Played Ef~fairy tale of two and the rest of the stuff. I blame Makoto Shinkai.

Played some Otome stuff like Heart no Kuni no Alice mainly because of the demand. Though I have to admit Heart no Kuni is amazingly hilarious. (Guy: Come back to me! Marry me! Girl: What? FCK YOU! I'M GOING HOME! Guy: YOU'RE COMING BACK TO MARRY ME EVEN IF I HAVE TO TIE YOU UP AND FORCE YOUR MOUTH OPEN TO SAY "I DO". Girl: WHAT'S THE POING IN ASKING ME THEN YOU VIOLENT PRICK!?). So. much. lulz.

There was this one novel I was about to play. There was a character in it that has a gag version of Conan called "Zero" instead of "shinICHI" xDD. I need to play that.

I guess you can meet VN fans everywhere. Well, I prefer eroge VNs. I've read like 4-5 visual novels so far I guess.

From detective-style VNs I've read:

- Kara no Shoujo (it has A LOT of gore, which I like I guess, and really fascinating story)

- Chain: The Lost Footprints (it has just one ending, so whatever you choose, you end up on the same way, but it's still a really interesting VN, worth watching)

Tho, I guess I started my VN journey with Katawa Shoujo, followed with Yume Miru Kusuri and Deardrops!.