Detective Conan World
IdentityUnknown

I wish...

We all do *sigh*

I wish I have self control.

For every one of these posts I read, there are another ten that exhibit your lack of self control.  You need to work on that ratio.

For every one of these posts I read, there are another ten that exhibit your lack of self control.  You need to work on that ratio.

I do. Anger issues. Bothers me so much. *bangs my head against the wall*

I wish for a hour of peace and quiet

I do. Anger issues. Bothers me so much. *bangs my head against the wall*

...don't do that either ^^; You just need to find a way to distract yourself when you get angry. Like taking showers or naps when you get angry because by the time that's over that initial rush of strong emotion is usually gone. --Don't repress strong emotions either because facing the inevitable day you'll explode isn't very fun..

I wish it wasn't very hot in here.

Once, I had to sit on a bus for 45 minutes without air conditioning. When we got off the bus, I was so relieved cause I couldn't breathe. Some people's shirt was wet from their sweat

@machine: right, distract, distract, distract

Once, I had to sit on a bus for 45 minutes without air conditioning. When we got off the bus, I was so relieved cause I couldn't breathe. Some people's shirt was wet from their sweat

@machine: right, distract, distract, distract

Yeah. I hate it when air conditioning sucks or there is none at all, in any places.

I wish for it to rain.

I wish for my stomach to stop making dying animal noises whenever the classroom is completely silent 

Happened to me today

I wish it isn't so hot upstairs and there are mosquitoes everywhere

I wish all mosquitoes would just die.

I've been wishing for that since I was 3. 7 years passed (if I did the math right...) and it still didn't come true.

I wish that I will ace my math test. I think I did pretty well..

I wish the dog that gets lost at least once a month in my neighborhood to stop getting loose. With the higher speed limits here I worry about him..,

I wish the dog that gets lost at least once a month in my neighborhood to stop getting loose. With the higher speed limits here I worry about him..,

I hate it when dogs get lost. I feel so bad for the owners and the dog. This dog ran away and my dad asked the owner if it was their pet. The owner said 'yes' hopefully that my dad found it. Then my dad said 'no' and the owner lost hope.

I wish that the world would live in peace. No murders, no misery, only happiness, laughter and love