Detective Conan World
dfjkiller

How smart is Mitsuhiko?

In episode 303 It shows just how smart he is when he solves the case. Do you all think this is a testament of how smart he really is, or did he just get lucky? Either way one must think that for his age he shows quite a bit of deduction skill in this particular episode.

Once you give him a push in the right direction, his deductions can be extremely accurate. He's good with science or something, I think that was mentioned once at some point. Out the REAL kids in the Detective Boys, he's the most clearheaded one.

Mitsuhiko is naturally gifted for someone his age. He just seems less smart because of all these flashbacks to when Shinichi was the same age.

^Or that xD

That's right....if only Mitsuhiko has a father like Yuusaku.

If Mitsuhiko had a father like Yususaku, Shinichi would have been found out chapters ago, Mitsuhiko would be involved with more cases, and Papa-hiko would most likely be Anokata.

If only...

Mitsu is very logical. However, as much as he is logical he is also imaginative. His intelligence is above average, which is to say that he is probably top tier in his class, probably as Shinichi was. Shinichi at his age was very similar, if not more clever, but less imaginative. I think there is a balance between the two, young shinichi and mitsu, where they share similar intelligence, but Shinichi was taught to be clever and think on his feet, and Mitsu was brought up to be imaginative. This is probably why Mitsu can think up great scenarios, but until he gets pushed in the right direction his deductions will likely be wrong. We saw this in the Desperate Revival arc. When not thinking of Conan he had some interesting ideas, and when he heard the partial solution he got it almost immediately. I think Mitsu, with the proper guidance from Shinichi (aka Conan) he can be the next great HS detective.

• Upvote 3

Also in OVA 11 [if you count them] he partially figures out that Ai isn't like other children. In one episode he asks Conan about his relations with Ai as he states that Conan and Ai aren't like normal children, I think that this also shows he's smarter than most his age, to notice certain things such as that.

He shows promise, but not every genius has to be a detective! I bet he could do anything he wanted as long as he sets his heart on it. :3 He's smart, he just has that little kid crazy inagination, that's all. (like Kyuu said) Shinichi's pillar in life is his logic, so his imagination doesn't stretch beyond that. That's an advantage Mitsuhiko has. He could do more than detective work. Perhaps he could be a scientist with Ai! XD

He shows promise, but not every genius has to be a detective! I bet he could do anything he wanted as long as he sets his heart on it. :3 He's smart, he just has that little kid crazy inagination, that's all. (like Kyuu said) Shinichi's pillar in life is his logic, so his imagination doesn't stretch beyond that. That's an advantage Mitsuhiko has. He could do more than detective work. Perhaps he could be a scientist with Ai! XD

That would be a great thing, Him and Ai, working together as scientists, and perhaps together in more than one way.

Please, no mistuhijo x ai here !

on-topic: I think mitsuhiko is the cousin of Gin !

And his father was a professor at BO and his father implanted a seed in him that over the years will manifest.

And after the manifection he will be able to use 67 procent of a brains real potential.