Detective Conan World
Wildheart888

Inuyasha

Has anyone read Inuyasha? It's about this high-school girl named Kagome who falls into this well one day and travels back in time and meets this half-dog demon guy named Inuyasha and discovers she's actually the recarnation of a priestess. (that was a long sentence! x) ) The main goal is to find the Shikon Jewel shards, which Kagome shattered, and defeat Naraku. They meet friends and foes along the way, and it's really a really well plotted and well drawn journey.

Sorry if you're confused, feel free to ask anything, but I do recommend to read/watch it. The manga is written/drawn by one of my two favorite mangakas, Rumiko Takahashi (the other one being Gosho Aoyama or course!).

Well I was just wondering if anyone has read it. Or seen it. x)

And if you have, what do you think of Inu?

Edit: Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me, and I'll just add it here.

Inuyasha's voice actor is the same as Shinichi's and Kaito Kid's. xP

Inuyasha is AWESOME!! XD Miroku is such a pervert. And Inu's ears are SO CUTE!! It's really good. Inuyasha's Japanese voice is the same as Shinichi's. :P I've watched the series three times.

YAY! An Inu fan!

XD Miroku is such a pervert. And Inu's ears are SO CUTE!!
I def agree, they're soo cute!
Inuyasha's Japanese voice is the same as Shinichi's. xD
Yeah, I know! That's one of the reasons I started to read/watch Conan! Since I read/watched Inuyasha first..x) But mostly it's because of China that I started to watch them..since when I went to China (I'm Chinese), I was watching Inuyasha and I saw a few episodes of Conan. I loved them and so I started to read/watch them here. x) I usually read mangas first before watching them...xD

BUT BUT BUT!! I couldn't finish watching Inuyasha cause of the stupid library, they don't have Season 6, 7 and the Final Act. I also couldn't find a good place to watch them subbed. (I like subbed a lot better than dubbed.) I'm currently watching the second season of Conan, but like Inuyasha, the library only has the first five seasons..and there's like 20 of them out there! Dx

But yes, Inuyasha is awesome!!!!! You've watched The Final Act too, right?

I HATE THE ANIME WITH A BURNING PASSION OF A THOUSAND SUNS!!!!! the ending of the anime was so stupid!!!

but, i love the manga <3 i just need to finish reading it (i haven't had time because i've been wrapped up in other manga and anime xD)