Detective Conan World
Lovestruck

~fav singer of dc is?

24 members have voted

1. 1. Fav singer of dc openings or endings or movie themes?

• B'z
    • Mai kuraki
    • Rina aiuchi
    • Zard
    • Others? *if ur a mem post em below!*
    • U-ka
    • Garnet Crow
    • Breakerz
    • Hundred Percent Free
    • Naifu
    • ↑THE HIGH-LOWS↓
    • Ziggy
    • TWO-MIX
    • Aya Kamiki
    • Koshi Inaba

Hell if the B'z did not make consistently good music, they wouldn't have remained #1 since 1990. As in everything they have released since late 1990 has been #1 on Oricon.

Even if I like B'z (not to the same extent as you though), we all know that sales, even on a long-term basis, do not automatically mean 'good music', otherwise one could say that AKB48's last singles are better than B'z's since they sold more.

Even if I like B'z (not to the same extent as you though), we all know that sales, even on a long-term basis, do not automatically mean 'good music', otherwise one could say that AKB48's last singles are better than B'z's since they sold more.

That would normally be true, if it wasn't for TWENTY-ONE YEARS STRAIGHT! Sorry, but you don't remain at the top for that long without making good music. AKB48 and all other pop bands will fall to obscurity and B'z will likely retire at #1, and leave their mark as the greatest band Japan has ever produced. They have already achieved more than any other band in Japan, and I doubt they'll stop here.

I'm not saying B'z isn't good, it's just that Garnet Crow's songs seem to appeal to me just a hair more. I'm still a B'z fan, and I look forward to their new releases.