Detective Conan World
hopes

Laughing

40 members have voted

1. 1. Do you laugh?

• All the time!!
    • Sometimes.
    • Never.
    • I DO UNTIL MY STOMACH HURTS AND EVERYONE THINKS I'M INSANE!!
  2. 2. How do you laugh?

3. 3. Do you like my laugh?

You can't restart alot and people are beginning to realize that reversing it isn't always the best idea either. There's a reason for everything to happen, even if you don't know why and in the end, when you come out you'll come out stronger than before. Just two years ago something happened to me that I'll never forget. At that time I hated it and thought it was the worst that could happen, but today I look back and realize that if that hadn't happened the way it had I would've been hurt even more and probably hurt others along the way. I believe that God has planned everything and there's always a reason.

I agree. Though I'm not into any religion (except for the religion that worships ME - Black Demon XD) but I also believe that there's always a reason behind everything, even when we don't acknowledge it. After all, there is no such thing as "coincidence"... Like:

Had I not accidentally got curious and read a chapter of Detective Conan when I was a seven-year-old-boy, you could never have count how many lives I've killed in my past.

On the topic of laughing...

Yesterday I was visiting the Space Needle and I saw a spinning pink elephant sign that read 'Car Wash'

Take a look

pink-elephant-car-wash.jpg

Note: the picture isn't mine.

Now that I think about it, it isn't even that funny <_<

Maybe because I was making my family look at the sign or something- I kept saying 'elephant', so much that it became 'ephelant' (efelant) ...

Had I not accidentally got curious and read a chapter of Detective Conan when I was a seven-year-old-boy, you could never have count how many lives I've killed in my past.

If certain events hadn't happened two years ago, I wouldn't be where I am today. And if I hadn't started watching DC (I started with the anime) I would never have come here and met so many of you.

Laughing...don't feel like it. I just reread something I wrote before the summer began. *sighs*

Yes I do. And it reminded me of something I really ought to write before I get busy again. *sighs* Plus I have writer's block for Taken. I'm only on the 4th page and I have plotbunnies attacking me left and right.

I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blink.gif

What is even about??