Detective Conan World
Exaskliri

Can't Log In to the Wiki

Hey there! I recently made this forum account. I couldn't log in to the wiki; attempting to do that will log to the forum instead. How do I log in to the wiki? Thank you.

Hello. Welcome to DCW. :)

Actually, once you're logged into the forum, you can edit the wiki. They both share the same login system. That's why you're redirected to the forum to login.

Hi,

I'm bumping up this old thread because I think I have a similar issue: I just created an account, and I can log into the forum but once I click on the Wiki tab it still shows "not logged in".

If I try to edit a page anyway, I am identified with a blocked IP address (the one with block ID #546) although it is not mine and I never tried to edit the wiki before (and I'm 100% confident no-one else in my household either). I have no idea if I can prove my good faith but I will help pinpoint what's causing this glitch in any way I can.

I'm using firefox on a desktop ubuntu device.

Hello @HerlockSholmes. Please try again: First login into the forum, then go to the Wiki. You should be logged in.

I - for now - removed the block you mentioned. Please try again. I hope this helps.

Prove your good faith. Greetings and have fun making the wiki better!

• Like 1

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience. Sadly, many people try to flood the wiki with trash, so we sometimes need to block certain IP (ranges). I have seen your edit. Welcome to DCW and thanks for the contribution!