Detective Conan World
phantomlady1101

The gender of Anokata

The gender of Anokata  

61 members have voted

1. 1. We always guess who is Anokata! Why don't we guess something more interesting but also is mysterious like Anokata's gender???

• Male
    • Female

Yea... because he can't reproduce, that's why he wants to create clones of himself! And being a perfectionist, he wants his 'offspring' to be smart, so he started to experiment in linking computer programs with human beings! And he wants his plan to come true before his life ends so he needs to find some way of prolonging his life! So he experiments with APTX4869!!!! Perhaps the working product is APTX4870! XD XD XD

Ok joking...

But I think he is male... :mellow:

Yusaku is the boss.

I say that because the only reason why he let Shinichi continue fighting the organization is so that Yusaku can crush Shinichi with the bottom of his dirty shoes... o.O

But the epic twist is that Yusaku is actually Yukiko in disguise, Yukiko is Vermouth in disguise, Vermouth is Jodie in disguise, Jodie is Bourbon in disguise, Bourbon is Akai in disguise.

MEANWHILE: Conan, Ai, Genta, Mitsuhiko, Ayumi and Agasa missed the whole battle because they were to busy involved with another anime original.

Yusaku is the boss.

I say that because the only reason why he let Shinichi continue fighting the organization is so that Yusaku can crush Shinichi with the bottom of his dirty shoes... o.O

But the epic twist is that Yusaku is actually Yukiko in disguise, Yukiko is Vermouth in disguise, Vermouth is Jodie in disguise, Jodie is Bourbon in disguise, Bourbon is Akai in disguise.

MEANWHILE: Conan, Ai, Genta, Mitsuhiko, Ayumi and Agasa missed the whole battle because they were to busy involved with another anime original.

facepalm, after hits head

how does this even make sense

Female because that would be unexpected. Gosho often makes the least suspected person the culprit right?

expected or not

justwantanacount mentioned some names on which their characters were made (or how do you say it)

if shinichi is the sherlock to the boss who is the moriarty to sherlock then hes male cause moriarty was male

Female because that would be unexpected. Gosho often makes the least suspected person the culprit right?

Though Gosho likes twists, twists also have to be reasonable.

Not to be sexist in any way, but most power figures who own businesses are male.

They're usually only female if they inherit the title or if they work their butt of to finally be promoted after the original "Boss" or head passes away or retires.

And judging from the conversations between the BO members, there is no indication that the original Boss is now no longer in service.

It all adds up to the BO Boss being male.

I choose male because name sound to be male name.I believe is female 50% choice.

"Ano kata" isn't a name. It's a respectful way to refer to someone meaning "that person". While it would be awkward to call someone "that person" in English in most speech, it has about same no-gender-implied feeling as calling someone "the boss".

"Ano kata" isn't a name. It's a respectful way to refer to someone meaning "that person". While it would be awkward to call someone "that person" in English in most speech, it has about same no-gender-implied feeling as calling someone "the boss".

I know!Anokata sound a male name.I say if Anokata is name sound male but could be female.I say is sound to be male.

I know!Anokata sound a male name.I say if Anokata is name sound male but could be female.I say is sound to be male.

Anokata is a gender neutral term.

Exactly. Trying to assign a gender to it is like saying "it" or "they" in English sounds male instead of female.

Yusaku is the boss.

...What a wonderful plot twist.

Female.

Because females are evil! XD

And because most people would think Anokata is male.

Lol. Nice reasoning.

Male. For reasons.