Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

Wonders... Connection Between Shuuichi & Shiho~

From the Wiki:

Five years prior to the current time-line, FBI agent Akai Shuuichi infiltrated the Black Organization using the alias Dai Moroboshi as a mole and dated Akemi Miyano, one of their low-ranking members, in order to meet Shiho Miyano and use her influence to get into the Black Organization. Although at first he was simply using Akemi as a tool, they both fell in love with each other. Akai distinguished himself as an agent and two years prior to the current time-line received the codename Rye and was called to work under executive agent Gin. The FBI laid a trap hoping to capture Gin at a warehouse where the meeting was supposed to take place, but the Organization discovered Akai's true allegiance and Gin never appeared.

Akai started infiltrating the Org five years ago. He did so by becoming Akemi’s girlfriend in order to get close to Shiho and use her influence to get in. (Manga Volume 58, File 2, pg 9: "Akai's Past") According to the FBI’s description, Shiho was “a scientist for them” at the time. Furthermore this took place in Japan since everyone was speaking Japanese, Akemi lived in Japan, and the FBI bust two years prior to the current timeline was in Japan (607 pg 8). If Shiho is 18 now, she would be 13 at the time Akai started infiltrating the Org and she was already a scientist for them at this point and high ranked.

It's been bothering me for awhile. According to most information and the story, Shiho had met Shuuichi before, and they are acquaintances. And in the James Black first introduction, Ai noticed him on the car and had quite a reaction on her face. And in episode 345, Shuuichi has stated that it's not the time yet to meet her (or at least that how I remembered). No, no (just checked), he said "and besides, it's still out of question to have me meet that brown-haired girl."

I wonder how'd she react if she meets him again. And if Haibara hates him or anything to what he had Akemi into 5434240.png...

So let's discuss here, what's the relaitionship between them, and how do you think Haibara would react if she sees him... and so on... :-)

She might view Akai as someone dangerous. I don't think she would know that Akai is an FBI agent and no longer apart of the BO.

He might also be a reason why Gin hates Sherry and killed Akemi, he probably suspects them of letting the FBI in to the ORG by purpose. Either way I don't think she'll be glad to see him...

I bet part of her would be thankful to him for making her sister happy and part of her would hate him for being someone who put Akemi in danger. (he was a traitor, so Akemi might have been marked as a traitor) I don't really know, but I bet the reaction would be priceless.

I'm guessing Haibara still doesn't know that Shuuichi was a spy who only used her sister to get closer to the B.O. I'm not sure if Akemi or the B.O. ever told Haibara about Shuuichi being a spy (probably not since Haibara said she never got an explanation for her sister being executed). Therefore the look of terror on her face from seeing Shuuichi comes from her fear of being found and killed by the B.O. (as in she probably thinks Shuuichi is still a member of the B.O., one close to Gin).

As for Shuuichi not meeting Haibara in 345 it's probably since he thought it best not to reveal himself and his story until the time comes (which I'm guessing is after the B.O.'s been brought down).

I'm guessing Haibara still doesn't know that Shuuichi was a spy who only used her sister to get closer to the B.O.

As far as I know, the only thing Haibara thinks Shuuichi is is a lolicon, apparently.

I'm guessing Haibara still doesn't know that Shuuichi was a spy who only used her sister to get closer to the B.O. I'm not sure if Akemi or the B.O. ever told Haibara about Shuuichi being a spy (probably not since Haibara said she never got an explanation for her sister being executed). Therefore the look of terror on her face from seeing Shuuichi comes from her fear of being found and killed by the B.O. (as in she probably thinks Shuuichi is still a member of the B.O., one close to Gin).

As for Shuuichi not meeting Haibara in 345 it's probably since he thought it best not to reveal himself and his story until the time comes (which I'm guessing is after the B.O.'s been brought down).

Akai dated Akemi to get close to Shiho and use her influence to infiltrate, so they should know each other. Akai used the alias Moroboshi Dai at the time, so Shiho isn't going to recognize the name "Akai Shuuichi". Shiho did say that she asked the Organization why her sister was killed and the Org wouldn't tell her the reason, thus Shiho may not know that Akai was actually a spy and may still think he is part of the Organization.

Maybe Shiho thinks that Akai is the reason Akemi was killed. Or just like kirite said, maybe she still views Akai as a member of the BO.

Shiho did say that she asked the Organization why her sister was killed and the Org wouldn't tell her the reason, thus Shiho may not know that Akai was actually a spy and may still think he is part of the Organization.

That's basicly what I said...

That's basicly what I said...

Right, but I wanted to clarify that Shiho and Akai are acquaintances, perhaps even "friends". (They can't be that good of friends if she flips around Akai. However, in the Black Organization a "friend" could be defined as someone you would pump full of lead at a moment's notice, but then you would feel bad about it afterwards. A little.)

If Okiya is Akai, and Akai used to be in the BO, then do you think that's why Ai is so scared of him? Even though he isn't in the BO anymore?

I bet part of her would be thankful to him for making her sister happy and part of her would hate him for being someone who put Akemi in danger. (he was a traitor, so Akemi might have been marked as a traitor) I don't really know, but I bet the reaction would be priceless.

Yes, I think part of her would be thankful. I'm pretty sure Shiho and Akai have met before, but dunno when or how. They're probably just acquaintances, not friends. I don't think she still considers Akai to be part of the BO (Conan would've cleared it up with her), but I think she is wary and slightly suspicious of him, perhaps because he was the cause of her sister's death. Of course, if she was thankful to him, this might be down toned slightly. It's likely that perhaps when she saw Akai on the bus, she thought he was still part of the BO (at that time).

If Okiya is Akai, and Akai used to be in the BO, then do you think that's why Ai is so scared of him? Even though he isn't in the BO anymore?

For sure.Chekhov totally abused the mod powers by reformatting this post to match the two above.