Detective Conan World
Aeyra

Aeyra's art thread

WARNING: There is blood in this picture and suggestions of violence. I based the drawing off of a fanfic I was reading called 'How I Feel' and 'How It Goes' (series thing). Basically this is how I saw a certain scene and since I couldn't draw both Heiji and Shinichi at once, I decided to draw only Shinichi. (computer-drawn, once more.) I tried to make it look as if someone was opening a door and the reason Shinichi's eyes are fogged is because head-trauma caused him to go blind. Yeah... ... ... Here's a link to the story, it's rated T: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2114146/1/

how_i_feel_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3j9m0b.jpg

Yeah, comments please. I'm getting better. (I think...)

P.S. If anyone's interested, this is the rough computer outline I made:

rough%20draft.jpg

Wow. I actually managed to finish this in like- two hours. So anyways, this shall be for Sayomi's B-day since I know she definitely likes ShinRan. ^^ I'm proud of this. I honestly am. (seeing it's only my *counts* fourth computer drawing? Too lazy to properly count.) *sigh* It took me forever to figure out how to use the screentone... (still thinks it looks weird...) Well anyways, happy B-day Sayomi, and I hope you like it! Comment plz!

kiss_by_iluvshadowclaw-d3j9x21.jpg

• Upvote 1

REALLY AWESOME~!!!

I love how you did Ran's chin and neck ^_^

... I can never get those right =___________=;;

Yea those are hard to get, but it's actually not that complicated.

You just have to get the angles right... which take practice.

• Upvote 1

REALLY AWESOME~!!!

I love how you did Ran's chin and neck ^_^

... I can never get those right =___________=;;

Actually to be honest with you I messed up and then freaked out and then erased most of it five times before getting it right. It's easier on the computer because you don't get annoying little marks left behind. Thanks BTW! And thanks to everybody!

...I think I've read this before... I finished reading. So sad...

Isn't it? But it leaves such a nice opening for HeiShin....

I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN DRAW THAT ON THE COMPUTER!! JUST EITH MY HAND IS HARD ENOUGH!!

You mean 'with', right? :P A lot of people can draw way better than me though.. I'm trying to practice for when I might get a tablet. Then I might be able to do better. My lines look way too mousy.

Isn't it? But it leaves such a nice opening for HeiShin....

...Aya-chan... -.-;; I guess it does, but they were TORTURED!!

...Aya-chan... -.-;; I guess it does, but they were TORTURED!!

It's nothing compared to Hakuba torturing everyone else in 'Finis'! Oops... Shouldn't have mentioned that story. Now that... that was gory. Don't read it. It's rated M for a reason.

OH!!! THAT IS SO GOOD!!

What program did you use?

I love the screentone.

I used SAI to draw the outline, and I used photoshop to color it in. Thanks! I didn't think the screentone would turn out well!

Nice again Aeyra Nechan, you should join some designing company soon! :D

It's a little too soon for that. Besides, I still need tons of work. And my summer will be quite busy. (I am studying: Algebra II Trig, AP Chem, SAT vocab, Chinese, maybe Japanese, Spanish, reading up for English, and studying for the AMC 10s, Science Olympiad... Yeah, it shall be a busy summer.)