Detective Conan World
aichanmiranda

What will Ran do if she saw Shinichi Like this.

gg.jpg

Hmm??Greatest Q... For all DC Fans..^^

I see this photo on an ending,But i forgot what no. of Ending.it is..

But,it seems that Ran see Shinichi when he has shrunk,,But...Great thing..after 604 eps..

It not happens..But what do Ran if she saw this??

She would be really shocked, seeing Shinichi turned into Conan. Maybe she might get mad at him because he didn't even tell her, but we all know that Shinichi/Conan can't do that, because he might put her in danger. I really hope the series ends w/ a great ending, but I don't want it to end yet. I wish it would reach up to 1000 episodes. That would be great :)

This is just the scene from the volume 14 or 15, when Ran and Conan are in front of Shinichi's house and she's about to discover Conan's true identity. So you should read the volume if you didn't do it yet and you would know her reaction in that situation.

He wasn't wearing those clothes in episode 94 or whatever it was. That's the clothes he was wearing when he got shrunk. He was wearing his cute lil' tux when Ran attacked him. (i know, i freaking own 67 volumes of the manga and I have 741 chapters downloaded onto my itouch. obsessed much? yes, I very much am.) I think it's just a made up scenario and I think Ran would just be 'he lied to me, but he lied to protect me' and all that angsty stuff and now I feel like writing a fanfic on it but I'm not going to because I'm having a hard enough time writing 'The Magician's Daughter' and 'The Murder of Shinichi Kudo' without hitting writer's block right now.

Umm, now... isn't this taken from one of the openings? I believe that this scenario is suppose to be picturing episode 1 or 2 when Shinichi has just shrunk and was standing in front of his house. It's kinda hard for me to put it into words, but this picture... is saying like; When Ran went to Shinichi's house to look for him, instead of Shinichi she saw the strange little boy. It's like saying -> what if that scene (or the story) was changed a little? What will Ran do if she were to see Shinichi in that state? Akh, it's just too hard to say it >.<

But anyway, I think it is indicating something like that ^_^;;

And I don't think Ran would beat Conan there. At that time, he hasn't yet taken a bath with her! xD

Don't know...

---> I think Ran will get shocked... But i THINK they wouldn't separate because Ran knowing the condition of Shinichi she would probably help Shinichi return back to his original form... :))))