| First appearance:
|| November 2009
|| Throughout the Wiki! :)
|| Howdy do!
I'm fairly new here at the wiki, but I'm no stranger to the Conan fandom.
I entered in a good majority of the titles on the Anime News Network anime episode listing for Conan and was an editor of the Japanese version of the show at TV.com.
I'm also one of the main hosts for the Detective Conan World Podcast along with CarpetCrawler, Southpaw, and Icka.
- I use Hepburn romanization for particles. This means I write "he" (へ) as "e", "wo" (を) as "o", and "ha" (は) as "wa".
- Katakana usage is capitalized. Therefore I write コナン as KONAN.
- EDIT: Am slowly correcting my entries to match the transliteration style recommended by Wikipedia.
End of Conan predictions
My Conan Collection
Movies Theme Singles
Waiting on in the mail...
- Image song albums + Singles
- TV show soundtracks
- All movie soundtracks (5, 10-15, 17)
- Continue to collect Japanese manga
- Continue to collect English manga
- Continue to collect Special manga
Current wiki edit goals
- Give rough summaries for all Detective Conan Special volume chapters (009/421 complete)
- Finish adding romaji to the Special Volume chapter lists (04/04 complete) - Keep up to date!
- Finish staff listings for Seasons (21/21 complete) - Keep up to date!
- Make info pages for all staff members (Season 06/21 complete)
- Animation director comparison gallery
- Update Japanese VHS to match new formatting - Complete
- Retrieve data for the five (?) Chinese translations of the manga
- Tora Aman
- Changchun - Completed; Post info on Collectibles - Complete
- Chuang Yi
- Chingwin - Completed; Post info on Collectibles - Complete
- Edko - Completed; Post info on Collectibles - Complete
- Retrieve data for the Finnish translation of the manga (cover images have been retrieved) - Complete
- Retrieve data for the Korean translation of the manga (cover images have been retrieved)
- Retrieve data for the Spanish translation of manga (cover images have been retrieved)
- Retrieve data for the Belgian version of the manga
- Retrieve data for the Thai version of the manga
skyechan's Rewatch status
Want to see my progress? Check out my Rewatch posts on my Tumblr! http://dcrewatch.tumblr.com/
Things to do/Info
- Revamp Magic Kaito manga volume pages and type summaries of chapters.
- Double-check claims that Conan switched from cels to computers in 2002
- Enshi Shun'outei (春桜亭 円紫 Shun'outei Enshi)
||This user is Female.
|| This user's favourite opening is Revive.