|Date of birth:||July 9th, 1962 (age 58)|
|Place of birth:||Okayama, Japan|
Susumu Nishizawa (西澤 晋 Nishizawa Susumu), born 9 July 1962 in Okayama, is a japanese storyboard artist and animation director.
His blood type is O.
Works in Detective Conan
Number of case storyboards done : 7 (7 episodes)
- The Rainy Night Menace (Episode 666)
- Detective Takagi Finds 30 Million Yen (Episode 688)
- The Client's Message (Episode 689)
- The Evening Cherry Blossom Viewing Route on Sumida River (Episode 692 only)
- The Framed Great Detective (Episode 707)
- The Devil's Circuit (Episode 718)
- The Diamond, the Painting, and the Great Actress (Episode 729)
He was also unit director in Lupin III vs. Detective Conan: The Movie.
Other notable works
- Berserk: The Golden Age Arc I - The Egg of the King : Key animation
- Cat's Eye (8 episodes) : Key animation
- City Hunter (2 episodes + opening) : Key animation
- Fairy Tail (Episode 85) : Storyboard
- Gintama : Storyboard
- Golgo 13 : Key animation, 2nd key animation, animation director, storyboard and episode director
- Many more including Gundam, Inuyasha, etc.