Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Detective Kudo

beat Conan at his own game

Why not have a deduction contest about current DC cases in the Manga and Anime. It's a spoiler section about ideas on the plot,the latest case, etc. For example: the current case is The Spiritism Session W Locked Room(The First Locked Room). Watch the episode and when you are ready you can tell us who you think did the crime,how,why. There could be a plot section for those ideas as well as a Manga section. When the final part of the Anime and/or Manga comes out will support or deny your deduction.

reply and tell me what you think about this idea guys

-from yours truly Detective Kudo

• Upvote 1

Why not have a deduction contest about current DC cases in the Manga and Anime. It's a spoiler section about ideas on the plot,the latest case, etc. For example: the current case is The Spiritism Session W Locked Room(The First Locked Room). Watch the episode and when you are ready you can tell us who you think did the crime,how,why. There could be a plot section for those ideas as well as a Manga section. When the final part of the Anime and/or Manga comes out will support or deny your deduction.

We already have discussion threads for the most recent manga cases where people vote for who they think the culprit is and post theories about how the crime was committed/how the protagonists will escape/. The same goes for the long plot arcs: Okiya Subaru, scar Akai, Bourbon, the boss, Vermouth, etc... It's not exactly a contest format, but I don't know how many people would be confident enough to post deductions if the threads were a battle between users. You could try to set one up when the next manga case is released or for the most recent anime case and see how it goes.

I like the idea. I think we will have a lot of fun, if things go will, and I will be able how off my skills :-D

It can work for 2 or 3 part AOs, usually there's one or 2 a year, luckily there's one which is currently airing.

I think it's the blond guy (the cameraman) because he was the last one to arrive to te scene, I'm waiting for 604 to be subbed to confirm or change my opinion.

Not a shabby idea.

It can work for 2 or 3 part AOs, usually there's one or 2 a year, luckily there's one which is currently airing.

I think it's the blond guy (the cameraman) because he was the last one to arrive to te scene, I'm waiting for 604 to be subbed to confirm or change my opinion.

yeah he is defiantly top on my list, i'm keeping an eye on him for more things suspicious.

ok,i guess i will try to start a test run soon, u guys can be Game masters if you would like

Yes thats true but two people didnt show up.

:blink: yea your right, if you get more good points lets talk about it on Beat Conan deduction Game in Games, when you guys r ready u can post a deduction. Make sure you identify if you are discussing point on the case or a deduction. Lets have some fun! :D

:blink: I didn't know that case was out yet, and you should have told who you thought it was in the Beat Conan deduction game i made in the off-topic section under games before watching the resolution case. we would have liked to hear from you. You can't now because you know the ending...but thank you for posting :grin:

I thought you guys already made the Beat Conan deduction game...oh well.

040.gif

Yes, I have discovered the onion. :D:P

we have but a lot of people only watch the Anime, but the game only works with mangas, or Anime original releases, because with the Manga originals they could cheat. so i'm waiting for a AO episode