Detective Conan World
Officer Kaoko

What's on Your Mind?

Guys, please help me.... Here, I wrote this in my status.. Please read it and help me.. Please...

Okay, I fell asleep in my bed, without properly getting ready yet.. Anyway, I woke up at around 5:30 AM, and then I saw that I still had my clothes on, so I went out to the toilet to brush my teeth (yeah, I also forgot to do that..), then I got back in my room, opened the window, and got back to bed (after I changed my clothes..)... But I just couldn't fall asleep again.. Anyway, a while later (I don't know how much later..), two of my cats came in via the open window, but it wasn't until later that I found out one of my cats had brought a mouse with her, and was playing with it.. Then, as fast as I could, I took the cats out again, and closed the window... When I looked at the mouse, it seemed dead, but I were wrong about that.. Cuz when I looked even closer, I saw it were still breathing, so I hurried and took some toilet paper (I wasn't sure if it was safe to touch it..?) and got the mouse up on my table.. Now what? I really feel sorry for the mouse.. And if I could, I'd like to help it.. But I just don't know how.. In fact, I don't know anything about mouses.. Do you know if you can catch any kinds of illnesses from it? I don't want to get infected by it, but I also want to help it.. Also, the strange thing is.. Whenever I saw my cats play with a mouse, I were just looking.. or ignoring it.. But now I can't stop feeling sorry for it.. Please, can anyone help me? It's just been lying there... Please help me...

You should throw it away..

I know it's cruel thing to do,

but if you keep that mouse, since it is wild, it is most likely to carry a tick(? or flea i forgot.) with a bubonic plague virus. O_o.

It's not sleeping soundly. Not right after cats have been playing with it all day. If it was okay, then it would be trying to get away from you. But, if you want, get a box for it to sleep in and release it when starts acting like a wild mouse (trying to escape from you)

• Upvote 1

Maybe you should put it back outside....

I've done it now.. It's outside.. :(

It's not sleeping soundly. Not right after cats have been playing with it all day. If it was okay, then it would be trying to get away from you. But, if you want, get a box for it to sleep in and release it when starts acting like a wild mouse (trying to escape from you)

Thanks for your help, FullAngel!! ^_^ I appreciate it! And also, I've put it outside now, so don't worry.. :)