Detective Conan World
cleofriskey

Greetings and YOUR WELCOME!

Hello, I am Cleofriskey, an insane-Detectice-Conan-obsessed-addict. XD

For your pleasure, and mine, I have gone through EVERY SINGLE Detective Conan episode, ALL OF THEM, and added summaries!!! Now, there were some that I couldn't find a summary and all that and I apologize for that, but there's nothing I can do about that. Some of you might say 'hey, these are the summaries on Wikipedia!' Why, yes, they are. And if you think that's cheating, I'd like to see YOU spend SEVERAL hours copying and pasting. But it was kinda fun and interesting doing it and going through old and new summaries and bringing back fond memories....

ANYWAYS! Nice to meet you all. If there's anyone you'd like updated or anything, feel free to ask. I got a ton of free time on my hands (as you've probabaly guessed)

First of all, welcome!!

Second, those summaries aren't meant for the articles, they're meant for the page that lists all of the episodes. Also, there's a reason they're not on the page that lists all of the episodes: they're in the process of being re-written. Essentially, you just wasted a few hours doing something that was kind of pointless in the first place, since they're pretty much going to be deleted once someone begins working on them. They're usually not detailed, filled with spelling errors, and spoiler-filled.

Essentially, you just wasted a few hours doing something that was kind of pointless in the first place, since they're pretty much going to be deleted once someone begins working on them.

Oohh, harsh ph34r.gif but touché.. You could use the first few episode articles as guide, cleofriskey. smile.gif

But one thing you're right about, they do bring back fond memories. ^^ Welcome to DCW!

Welcome to DCW! :D I like your motivation!

Well, I certainly appreciate your efforts. And don't worry, even though there will be some rewriting on the long-term, the summary you provided will serve as a base for the rewriting process or at least as a temporary reference (until we're actually able to rewrite corresponding content) to current readers who are gonna appreciate what you did. So, thank you for your effort. We could definitely use your time for further edits (or to upload images if you're up for it)! :P

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Well that put a damper on things.............................................. PAH. Oh well. I had fun doing it and even if they're rewritten and all that, at least there's something there for people to read until that gets done.

Two questions though. One: How do you change your status thing? It says 'newbie.' Is there a way to inprove on that? XD

And two: What do you need done? I'm not an expert with fancy htmls or pictures and all that so I might be kinda useless with those things..... but I'm really willing to do anything that needs to be done if I'm able. XD

Don't worry, you don't need to know HTML or fancy stuffs to edit the wiki or upload pictures.

Here are some of the things you can do in the meantime:

- Fix the Case Closed references: a lot of the text you added contain names from Case Closed such as "Richard" or "Rachel". Please, edit the text to change those with their proper romaji names (e.g. "Kogoro", "Ran", etc...). Thanks.

- Upload pictures of people for the many cases. Just resize the pictures to 225x225 then upload them by clicking on their names (if it's in red) and following the instructions. I would suggest you look at the other images as example to know how to name the pictures (you would normally use the full name like "Name Surname.jpg").

- Make any other relevant edit you feel like doing. :D

P.S: Regarding the "status" (you actually mean your rank title), it'll change over time as you get more posts.

Mmmmmmmm I didn't think of changing names..... Alright! That shall be my next task! I'll go through all the episodes and make sure things are changed to their right names! *dramtic theme music plays in the background*

Your work on the DCWiki has not gone unnoticed. Your monopolization of the recent changes page was stunning to behold. And carpet crawler, it wasn't pointless at all. No description is better than some description and more people edit when something is there to edit vs. nothing at all.

• Upvote 1