Detective Conan World
Inspector Gin

Post Your 5 Top Games You Played .

1.) DotA - Been playing it for 6 years, straight. It's my favorite game to pass time. I kinda love how it's so team oriented.

2.) Kingdom Hearts series - I kinda fell in love with the series totally, the gameplay + the very creative plot. I really liked the first one (PS2)... then Birth By Sleep. Sad that I haven't been following it, nowadays... dunno what happened to it.

3.) Final Fantasy Series - I used to watch my bro play it but I have played some from the series which were Crisis Core, Final Fantasy Tactics and Dissidia.

4.) Harvest Moon Series - Played all those titles in the series that were available on the consoles that I had/have.

5.) I dunno what to put here but, I'll say all those RTS and FPS game. They're all kinda same to me lol

I'm pretty much into games that can be finished in short amount of time...

Ah, another revived thread.  I've considered getting into the Silent Hill series, but I've never found the time to.  I heard they're some of the best horror games out there.

Oh they mess with your mind alright. Not sure whether that's good or bad. I did personally not continue with them at least. Resident Evil is considered to be its rival(or even produced by the same people...?They are very similar...) and the first few are pretty good video games. The third one is actually my most favourite game of all. It's a great horror and puzzle-filled heart-racer type of game.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta

Super Mario 64 (Nostalgia)

Yakuza series

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

TMNT: Turtles in Time (So badass as a kid)