Detective Conan World
Rye

The Chosen One

"The person I love more is Ran," Shinichi said. Ran blushed. "I love you too, Shinichi," she said. "I'll always love you." "Oh, and Shiho, I'm sorry. I like you, but I like Ran more," he continued. "It's okay. I'm happy for Mouri-san anyways," she said. "I better go home now, since I don't want to disturb you." Shinichi and Ran blushed. As Shiho said it,, she felt tears on her eyes. Why am I crying? she thought. I don't want to cry. "Um, Shiho why are you crying?" The two asked. "Oh, it's nothing. Something just got in my eye." she said. "Oh, and Mouri-san, don't ever hurt his feelings, okay." she continued.

why must Ran win???? NO!!!!!

1. because she is the 2nd Protagonist after Shinichi

2. because she is my fav female character

3. because Shinichi loves her (see two-sided relationships are much better than one-sided ones)

4. because DC is ShinRan and always will (ConAi isn't a "real" couple)

5. because more people voted for her (it was a tie when this story was made but now it isn't see)

and just so you know there is also an AiCon ending so no need to be sad

why must Ran win???? NO!!!!!

Akai-kun, this one is for the ShinRans. Go read the one for ShinShihos. I made two endings because it's a tie.

Erghh... I figured that out after posting that post but was too lazy o edit it... sorry... Anyway, nice story! Wishing to see the next part... Great JOB!!

ur so slow Akai-kun... -.-

sorry >.< not much time to get on, i'm now really only active in the stories section, but i can't always get on... things are going to get more hectic soon... exams are coming up, and then our family is going to host two chinese exchange students for a week...

yeah, i'm workin on the last chapter, but since i don't have much time, i only have time to add a sentence or two each time i look at it... and i dont get much time to look at it -.-

it sucks really... i've got so much i want to complete... i think that the chapter i'm doin will be the last for that fanfic... but if i ever felt like it... i might add another fanfic once i'm done... i have so many... it's crazy :P i'd just have to find the time to upload...but thats only after i finish the current fanfic...

holiday break only lasted a week, now i'm back in school... well today's friday... but i have to start studying for exams which is 2 weeks away, then the week after exams we have chinese exchange students coming and i'm hosting 2 of em, the week after that i have a field trip! i'm gonna fall behind in homework if i'm not careful!

1. because she is the 2nd Protagonist after Shinichi

2. because she is my fav female character

3. because Shinichi loves her (see two-sided relationships are much better than one-sided ones)

4. because DC is ShinRan and always will (ConAi isn't a "real" couple)

5. because more people voted for her (it was a tie when this story was made but now it isn't see)

and just so you know there is also an AiCon ending so no need to be sad

Well, about the 'see' part, it's true more fans of ShinRan voted.

I honestly would like this to be longer...but it very good.

if i'm allowed to, i'd extend both XD but that's only with permission from the author, otherwise, you'll just have to think of it in terms of writing in your head and come up with the way you'd want it to be said...

wow... i rhymed XD yaaay ^^

(i must be on crack or something... i have exams tomorrow, but i'm like all hyped up and crazed right now... i need to go to sleep soon tho XD so hard to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)