Detective Conan World
blueberry

HI:))))))))))

hello i've been a DC fan ever since i was 7 (i am currently 13) i decided to make an account here :D

i know that my username says blueberry but you can just call me lolo :grin:

Favorite DC characters:

1. shinichi

2. kaitou kid

3. ran

4. conan

5. yukiko

favorite movie:

movie 11

favroite couple:

shinichi x ran

p. s. nice to meet you everbody

Welcome, it is a pleasure to have you. Great to see more fans spawning. Lolo? How about loli? No? Are you sure? Enjoy the forums!

P.S. I am also kind of new.

Welcome, it is a pleasure to have you. Great to see more fans spawning. Lolo? How about loli? No? Are you sure? Enjoy the forums!

P.S. I am also kind of new.

thank you very much the truth is that sometimes people do call me loly i don't mind being called loli but the problem is that loli is short for lolicon you can call me loly if you want to

nice to meet you :grin:

thank you very much the truth is that sometimes people do call me loly i don't mind being called loli but the problem is that loli is short for lolicon you can call me loly if you want to

nice to meet you :grin:

I know what loli stands for. Since you aren't 18, and you are a lady, I said I asked if I could call you that. But I kid. I won't call you loli. It was a ridiculous joke. How are you finding things here? Fun or does it make you want to go to other social network sites?

I know what loli stands for. Since you aren't 18, and you are a lady, I said I asked if I could call you that. But I kid. I won't call you loli. It was a ridiculous joke. How are you finding things here? Fun or does it make you want to go to other social network sites?

lol i knew that it was a joke. i like this website and i found things here great :-D