Detective Conan World
reiena-chan

Kuroshitsuji II

since I'm already here ...

Hey does any of you knows Kuroshitsuji II ??

:mellow:

just asking ... :D

if you do ... which character you like best ?

a. Ciel Phantomhive

b. Alois Trancy

c. Sebastian Michaelis

d. Claude

(ahah .. I dunno Claude's 'last name' ...)

I LOVE KUROSHITSUJI IN FACT, I JUST WATCHED THE EXTRA TWO OVAS (not the one with Hamlet theme but the one with "Alice in the Wonderland" and "Welcome to the Phantomhive") TODAY XD

The second season was very exciting but at the same time very very very very disappointing.. I can't believe how it all ended... None of the main characters ended up happy.

I personally don't like Alois Trancy. Although I do feel sorry for him, he just ruined it for everyone. I definitely adore Ciel and Sebastian (but perhaps Ciel more) and I really really like Aberlain~! I'm not the biggest fan of Claude either. In fact, I dislike him more than Alois Trancy (I was happy when he died) because, in a way, he is the root to Trancy's "issues".

I LOVE KUROSHITSUJI IN FACT, I JUST WATCHED THE EXTRA TWO OVAS (not the one with Hamlet theme but the one with "Alice in the Wonderland" and "Welcome to the Phantomhive") TODAY XD

The second season was very exciting but at the same time very very very very disappointing.. I can't believe how it all ended... None of the main characters ended up happy.

I personally don't like Alois Trancy. Although I do feel sorry for him, he just ruined it for everyone. I definitely adore Ciel and Sebastian (but perhaps Ciel more) and I really really like Aberlain~! I'm not the biggest fan of Claude either. In fact, I dislike him more than Alois Trancy (I was happy when he died) because, in a way, he is the root to Trancy's "issues".

Me either ...

I don't like Claude and Alois .... they're both obsessed ... In a weird , twisted .. kinda way ..

I also DO NOT like Hannah... she's just too creepy ...

but.. hey .. thanks for the reply.. I really appreciated it ... :D

Ciel looked cool in the Hamlet OVA ... xDD (The more I liked him.. <3 )

Me either ...

I don't like Claude and Alois .... they're both obsessed ... In a weird , twisted .. kinda way ..

I also DO NOT like Hannah... she's just too creepy ...

but.. hey .. thanks for the reply.. I really appreciated it ... :D

Ciel looked cool in the Hamlet OVA ... xDD (The more I liked him.. <3 )

Ciel was adorable in the Hamlet OVA <3 I totally melted.

And yes, I detest Hannah SOOO MUCH it was her that ruined both Ciel and Alois' life, really.

She was also just so.. disgusting..................... everyone in the Trancy house was just... sick x'D

CIEL AND SEBASTIAN FTW <333333.

Have you/has anyone seen the Kuroshitsuji Alice in the Wonderland OVA? : o

whoa !! gomen for the late reply .. but unfortunately.. I haven't seen that one .. T^T

I wanna see Ciel in his alice outfit !!!!!!

CIEL !!!!! (over reacting much?)

since I'm already here ...

Hey does any of you knows Kuroshitsuji II ??

:mellow:

just asking ... :D

if you do ... which character you like best ?

a. Ciel Phantomhive

b. Alois Trancy

c. Sebastian Michaelis

d. Claude

(ahah .. I dunno Claude's 'last name' ...)

i like this show... Funimation started dubbing it finally. My choice is C- Sabby..... YES MY LORD. haha

it wasn't as cool as the 1st one.... disappointed, really disappointed :|

If your talking about the dubbed I seen it but The voices sound weird, ciel sounds likes a girl(I know it a lady playing him but he is a little to girly but hey). I watched the subs awhile back...So I guess I still have the Japanese original voices installed in my head. That's why the dub version seems weird.....

talking too much but sabby doesn't sound as evil/ as Demon like as before. His voice was kinda creepy like he was up to something but you let it slide since he was charming.

err, i prefer the manga to the show... but i'm starting Kuroshitsuji II ... but, of course, SEBBY IS MY FAVORITE! i'm actually cosplaying as sebby at otakon at the end of july! my first anime con <3