• Akai and Akeimi
    • Akai and Jodie
    • Hondou and Ran
    • Araidi and Ran
    • Genta and Ayumi
    • Mishiku and Ayumi

I hope you enjoy this story.

Conan’s Secret Chapter 1: A Special Day

“Sheesh! Why didn’t he answer my call? All well, I guess I’ll have to call him some other time. What is going on with Shinichi these days?” Ran said hopelessly. She closed her cell-phone and went down stairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. Conan, who is already waiting greeted her,” Good morning Ran!” with a big smile on his face. Ran immediately changed her mood from being annoyed to happy. She then started to talk about how rude Shinichi is when he gets her calls and doesn’t hear the remarks she wants to hear while she made scrambled eggs. Conan just sits there his head was nodding in agreement, but he actually feels pretty guilty and funny inside since he was actually Shinichi.

After a long day at school, he hung out with his friends Genta, Ayumi, Mishiku, and Haibara. He told Haibara how much he wanted to tell Ran he was Shinichi since it was already a little more than a year that Ran had been waiting for him. Haibara said in a low whisper,” Kudo-kun, you know that we have to keep our identity a secret. Remember that incident when Gin almost discovered my identity since I drank that Chinese Alcohol which turned me back? Also the Black Organization is not infiltrated yet. I also didn’t develop a safe antidote that will change us back to normal forever yet. Until then, we have to live in our secret disguised lives as elementary school kids.” Conan thought and thought about what Haibara said to him was critical since inside, he already hurt his heart by letting Ran wait so long and making her cry.

In the afternoon, Conan called Ran on her cell-phone as Shinichi by using his voice changing bowtie. “Hey Ran, how is it going?” said Conan in a casual way. “What do you mean by how is it going? It’s about a month since you called me!” Ran yelled. “I had been waiting for you for more than a year now!” Ran wipes away the tears in her eyes. In a calmer voice she said,” It’s almost my 18th birthday which is tomorrow. I hope you could show up tomorrow and have dinner with me.” Conan froze and blushed. “I will come. I promise,” He said in a promising tone. “Thank you Shinichi. I’m looking forward to our special night. I miss you. Bye,” Ran whispered. “Bye,” Conan said. “Don’t worry Ran; I will come for you no matter what,” Conan thought.

The next day, Ran woke up in a better mood than usual. She greeted her father who is watching Yoko-chan’s music performance. He kept rooting Yoko on and on. This started to drive Conan a little crazy so he asked Kogoro to stop. Instead of him stopping to root Yoko, he ended up punching Conan in the head. “Ouch! That hurts!” Conan whined. Ran scolded her father for what he had done. She then tried to soothe the big bump on Conan’s head.

When Ran was walking home from Teiten High School, Sonoko started to ask her questions about her birthday plans. While she was talking about it, she gave Ran a handmade bracelet. When Ran started to talk about she and Shinichi are going out tonight, Sonoko started to tease her that Shinichi is going to be her future husband. Ran blushed, feeling a little embarrassed. Meanwhile, Conan was with Haibara at Professor Agasa’s house. “I made the new antidote which will not need the symptoms of a cold and it will turn you into your real form for about five days. You might die or get ill if you turn back into Conan again. Are you willing to try it?” Haibara asked after informing him about the antidote. Conan replied that he is willing to try it.

“Hey Ran, Happy birthday!” Shinichi said. Ran smiled.” I guess he could be reliable sometimes,” thought Ran. “At least for now.” The two went to a lavish restaurant where they ate a delicious meal. Before they parted, Shinichi sat next to Ran on a bench viewing two swans on a glassy moonlight lake. Shinichi then took out his gift and whispered to Ran,” I have something special for you.” He took out of his pocket a small scarlet velvet case. Inside was a diamond studded dove pendant. Ran eyes glittered at the sparkly diamonds flashing flawlessly in the moonlight. Shinichi held her close to his body whispering one last,” Happy birthday.” They sat there at that magical place on that lovely evening.

Awww... That's so sweet :wub: I've got a feeling Shinichi's going to die :unsure:

You changed from past tense to present tense at one point so you might want to fix that. I enjoyed this ALOT so please continue it! ^_^

Awww... That's so sweet :wub: I've got a feeling Shinichi's going to die :unsure:

You changed from past tense to present tense at one point so you might want to fix that. I enjoyed this ALOT so please continue it! ^_^

Thanks! I'll be continuing it. I just finished the 2nd Chapter!

I was rereading the story and spotted some mistakes. You might want to fix them.

since he was actually Shinichi.(was to is)

...he gets her calls and doesn’t hear the remarks...(and to but)

Also the Black Organization is not infiltrated yet(also after not instead of in front )

I also didn’t develop a safe antidote(didn't to haven't)

“Ouch! That hurts!” Conan whined.(", whined Conan)

Are you willing to try it?” Haibara asked after informing him about the antidote.(", asked Haibara)

He took out of his pocket a small scarlet velvet case.(He took a small scarlet velvert case out of his pockets)

Ran eyes glittered at(Ran's)

BTW, what do you mean by this:

Conan thought and thought about what Haibara said to him was critical since inside, he already hurt his heart by letting Ran wait so long and making her cry.

Shuu~chan... i think it is supposed to be interpreted as... (talking about the last one here)

Conan thought and thought about what Haibara had said to him, and how critical it was, but he was having a hard time discerning right from wrong, since his heart was already hurting inside, by letting Ran wait so long for him, and making her cry, again and again.

ok... so i added a bit in there... but this is how i would interprate it and re-write it... it was a bit hard for me to understand.... i just hope i wasn't way off the mark here :P

and yes, it is a run-on sentence... but i wasn't so much paying attention to that as what i think it is supposed to mean...

Shuu~chan... i think it is supposed to be interpreted as... (talking about the last one here)

Conan thought and thought about what Haibara had said to him, and how critical it was, but he was having a hard time discerning right from wrong, since his heart was already hurting inside, by letting Ran wait so long for him, and making her cry, again and again.

ok... so i added a bit in there... but this is how i would interprate it and re-write it... it was a bit hard for me to understand.... i just hope i wasn't way off the mark here :P

and yes, it is a run-on sentence... but i wasn't so much paying attention to that as what i think it is supposed to mean...

Owww! Makes much more sense! Thanks !

hey shuu~chan.... i've been wondering for a while...

why do you say 'Owww!' i mean... that's what you use when you've gotten hurt of something....

when you're surprised, or you've just understood something it's 'Ohhh!'

it's not much of a difference... its just, i get slightly thrown off, cuz sometimes i speak out loud when i'm reading something, and it feels strange... just wondering... :P