Detective Conan World

Welcome, my codename is Black Label. I serve as the Organization's medium to obtain the required arms and supplies for their operations. I hope we get to do good blackmail transactions, illegal business operations and other types of malevolent mischief together. 

Oops. I hear those annoying FBI agents coming. Better go. Nice to meet you!

Welcome, my codename is Black Label. I serve as the Organization's medium to obtain the required arms and supplies for their operations. I hope we get to do good blackmail transactions, illegal business operations and other types of malevolent mischief together. 

Oops. I hear those annoying FBI agents coming. Better go. Nice to meet you!

Oh boy, we've got a dangerous one here! Call the cops! - Oh wait, they're already here, and Conan's with them (as always).

Anyway, I should welcome you, BlackLabel, not the other way around. q: So I hope you stay and have fun!

giphy.gif

Three introduction posts in one day!?  Is this the real life??

I seriously don't think we've had activity like this in literally years.  Today must be DCW's lucky day.

And welcome to this site, BlackLabel!  Post around and have fun!  try not to do anything too illegal

Oh boy, we've got a dangerous one here! Call the cops! - Oh wait, they're already here, and Conan's with them (as always).

Anyway, I should welcome you, BlackLabel, not the other way around. q: So I hope you stay and have fun!

giphy.gif

Three introduction posts in one day!?  Is this the real life??

I seriously don't think we've had activity like this in literally years.  Today must be DCW's lucky day.

And welcome to this site, BlackLabel!  Post around and have fun!  try not to do anything too illegal

Thanks! I'm surprised a forum for a series that is close to getting to 1,000 chapters has so much inactivity. I'm guessing this is because the series is not that known in the west as it is in Japan, but I'm glad the forum is at least having some activity. For a couple of years, I always browsed around the Wiki spying government agencies, but never really wanted to joined the forum until now. 

I'm surprised a forum for a series that is close to getting to 1,000 chapters has so much inactivity. I'm guessing this is because the series is not that known in the west as it is in Japan, but I'm glad the forum is at least having some activity. For a couple of years, I always browsed around the Wiki spying government agencies, but never really wanted to joined the forum until now. 

it's more the fact that updates and plot progression for the series are mind-numbingly slow

a lot of threads were bustling with discussion when news about RUM came out; same with movie updates

but it's not hard to lose interest in the series after extensive periods of dormancy

of course, discussion is always welcome, so don't be afraid to start some new threads or contribute to previous ones since you seem to be rather well-acquainted with this forum

so welcome, and enjoy!

ANd here I thought you were some sort of Tea. Welcome to DCW! Post around, we're all friends here (seriously, we are that few it's like a single-street neighbourhood, everyone knows somewhat everyone).

Thanks! I'm surprised a forum for a series that is close to getting to 1,000 chapters has so much inactivity. I'm guessing this is because the series is not that known in the west as it is in Japan, but I'm glad the forum is at least having some activity. For a couple of years, I always browsed around the Wiki spying government agencies, but never really wanted to joined the forum until now. 

It might be exactly because it's close to 1000 chapters; it's getting too repetitive, and very little progress is actually made. At least I assume it is, since I haven't read it in a while. q: