Detective Conan World
ThatKidWithTheJewfro

Detective Conan world podcast

I would like to revive the DCW podcast! I have the time and materials to do so, the only problem would probably be that 1. I'm not fully caught up (which can be helped by co-hosts) and 2. The original DCW host hasn't been on the site since 2013 but I'm worried he might not like someone taking over the show. So what do you guys think?

CarpetCrawler is pretty long gone. I don't think he will mind if someone took over the show.

What do you mean by you aren't completely caught up?

I mean that I'm still in the 500s episode wise. But that problem could easily be solved by a fully caught up cohost

aaaaahhhh

throwbacks, i do miss the podcasts

doubt that someone will pick them up

And the point of this post is that I'm trying to bring it back myself. I'll need help from other people though of course

CarpetCrawler is pretty long gone. I don't think he will mind if someone took over the show.

What do you mean by you aren't completely caught up?

By the way I just looked at your name and realized who you were! If I were to do this would you want to help out?

And the point of this post is that I'm trying to bring it back myself. I'll need help from other people though of course

Thats why i said it will be hard

Timezones

Work

School

Wife

Kids

Family

All that

These are most likely the reasons the podcast stopped

If you can make it work, kudos to you

Also dont double/triple post

Edit or multi quote

By the way I just looked at your name and realized who you were! If I were to do this would you want to help out?

My good mic is out of commission, so I'm not in a good position to host or guest. I'm not a very experienced postcaster anyway. I cringe every time I hear the old casts where I was a guest.

I would focus on getting caught up with manga stuff if possible since there would be interest in Rum arc discussion. Consider soliciting advice on what people want to hear and what to keep and change of the old show format. Maybe draw up a test topic agenda for one episode.

You are also going to need some audio editing software. I don't have any recs but you can probably find someone who knows. Try recording just yourself talking about Conan/mystery stuff for 5 minutes and splice an intro in just to get an idea of the work involved and how to carry a show as host.

My good mic is out of commission, so I'm not in a good position to host or guest. I'm not a very experienced postcaster anyway. I cringe every time I hear the old casts where I was a guest.

I would focus on getting caught up with manga stuff if possible since there would be interest in Rum arc discussion. Consider soliciting advice on what people want to hear and what to keep and change of the old show format. Maybe draw up a test topic agenda for one episode.

You are also going to need some audio editing software. I don't have any recs but you can probably find someone who knows. Try recording just yourself talking about Conan/mystery stuff for 5 minutes and splice an intro in just to get an idea of the work involved and how to carry a show as host.

Aww man that sucks. Well anyway I run a YouTube channel so I already know the work that's involved in it and yes I plan on changing it up a bit. At the beginning when news is presented I plan on branching out into anime in general and maybe a few video game news stories here and there and then the topic will be purely Conan and the topics will either have a more of a list video or quiz type format.