Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  

The Shinichi page (POLL OPEN)

Shinichi's plot episodes  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should the "Plot Overview" case list on Shinichi's main page be...

• Divided into two chronological sections, one for for antidote cases and one for flashbacks?
    • Simply listed chronologically with antidote and flashback cases mixed together?

would it be possible for me to edit the Shinichi page so that the information in the "Plot overview section" would be

in chapter / episode order number and have those chapters / episodes listed like on some other pages?

It would seem some of the most important characters like Conan, Shinichi, and Haibara don't have them listed that way.

Example from Shinichi Kudo Page:

Transformations back into Shinichi
===Roller coaster murder case ===
Shinichi starts as himself in the Roller coaster murder case, but.......

Example from Yukiko Kudo page:

=== Conan Edogawa Kidnapping Case (Manga: [[Volume 5|049-050]] and [[Volume 6|051]], Anime: [[Conan Edogawa Kidnapping Case|043]])===

(Text explaining the plot of the case)

I wanted to ask permission before doing this since the Shinichi page seems to be used as an example of how to edit

TBH I kind of liked it split between flashbacks and antidote reversions.

I think we should take a vote because why not. Vote for a poll?

I actually went a head and changed it earlier today, feel free to change it back

the main thing I wanted to change about it was adding the manga chapter

and episode numbers next to the section titles like in the example above. 

As long as there're signs/ markers to tell apart flashback case and Antidote case, I prefer list them together to make it easier to refer to as chronological event.

Hence, i voted second option.

While voting will continue, the take away so far is that it is really important to differentiate antidote cases vs flashbacks. Whichever solution is implemented in the end needs to keep this in mind.