Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
FluffyCherry

Hello, I'm new here ..

Hey,

tumblr_n19rmxIwYG1tt3pduo1_500.gif

so I was wondering does Kaitou Kid know Conan's real identity in anime? If so, in which episode did that happen?

In Episode 704 (The Raven Mystery Train (Final Destination)), how did Kid disguise as Shiho? Does he also know about Haibara's identity? 

Also in which movie, did Kid know Conan's identity?

Hey, welcome to DCW hope have fun and meet other wonderful DC fans.  :) :) :) :) :)

Kaito Kid becomes aware of Conan's identity in "the last wizard of the centry"

There's a wiki page with more details about that named under "List of characters who know Conan's identity".

Welcome to DCW!

Kid does not know Conan's identity in canon. As far as the movies are concerned, yes, he does, but the general anime or manga, no. I think we can say for certain that he knows Conan is no ordinary child, but I don't think there is anything that suggests Kid knows Conan is Shinichi.

As far as the Mystery Train is concerned. As you may know, he worked out a deal with Conan as he had found him out and didn't want to create a mess. In return, he helped Conan follow through with his plan.

How well he was informed of the situation is really up in the air, but I'd say he doesn't know. (Not too many people are thrilled with Kid's involvement in the Mystery Train, and I don't blame them). 

Kid knows Conan's identity in all of the "Kid" movies (3,8,14). I assume it's the same for 19 as well.