Detective Conan World
Kiel95

Downfall of the Syndicate: Chapter 5

lol, sorry i don't know when the latest chapter will be put out, it's the end of the quarter and lots of projects, and i needto get ready for halloween ...

nah, i'ma be the grim reaper, i'm gonna carry a lantern around with smoke pouring out of it... and i'm going to be silent... then i can sneak up on ppl and scare them ^-^

nah, i'ma be the grim reaper, i'm gonna carry a lantern around with smoke pouring out of it... and i'm going to be silent... then i can sneak up on ppl and scare them ^-^

Wooo... can't imagine a grim reaper who is carrying a lantern, wearing a red cape and red underpants outside the pants, S symbol on the shirt and two freakin' ears look like...

Awwww.... Prefect camp's postponed... And I haven't prepared for halloween...

well, get your butt in gear and go get a costume!!!

lol, well i don't trick or treat... i did scare a few ppl by hiding in a coffin, but this year there were very few kids out :( it was so depressing since very few ppl came to our house... and since a lot were lil kids i wasn't allowed to pop out of the coffin to scare em...