Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

yeah but ever since episode 1 he dreamed about telling her that he loves her. 6f428754.gif

in file 752 he confesses to Ran cd08785a.gif

really? I haven't read that yet. th_096_K.gif

won't he have a worse headache if he marries Shiho she will behind his back every time she smells alcohol 70bff581.gif beside Ran doesn't cry for simple things missing someone who you love is NOT a simple thing also shinichi does NOT love shiho muhahahhaha 069.gif

Then that would allow Shinichi to be the hero of the day by protecting Shiho. And one thing... she feels scared only when she sense BO, not alcohol...

Then that would allow Shinichi to be the hero of the day by protecting Shiho. And one thing... she feels scared only when she sense BO, not alcohol...

how does she senses BO th_057_.gif lol is she an alien efb50fe2.gif that can sense organizations lol (their smell is the only explanation)07baa27a.gif

I read file 752. I'm really anticipating that when they make an episode of that.

cd08785a.gif

Here's what's gonna happen:

WARNING:

(For Aicons) Do not open the spoiler box unless you're really prepared.

(For ShinRans) Get ready!

detective-conan-1508394.jpgdetective-conan-1508395.jpg

Well, it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Haibara.

I read file 752. I'm really anticipating that when they make an episode of that.

cd08785a.gif

Here's what's gonna happen:

WARNING:

(For Aicons) Do not open the spoiler box unless you're really prepared.

(For ShinRans) Get ready!

detective-conan-1508394.jpgdetective-conan-1508395.jpg

Well, it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Haibara.

I can't wait either !!!! And yes I must thank ai for that

I can't wait either !!!! And yes I must thank ai for that

Ohh!!! Shinichi! Of all places why London?

I really can't wait!

6f428754.gif

6th sense

DC is based on logic (yeah a 17 yrs old guy/girl can't turn back to 7 but everything else is based on logic) so there is no such thing as the 6th sense. th_057_.gif

Ohh!!! Shinichi! Of all places why London?

I really can't wait!

6f428754.gif

Let me ask чöü a question... How do чöü sense if your teacher is walking Τ☺ your classroom or parents outside the door of your room? And if she's scared of alcohol, can чöü explain why she isn't scared if someone like Mori comes near her?

Let me ask чöü a question... How do чöü sense if your teacher is walking Τ☺ your classroom or parents outside the door of your room? And if she's scared of alcohol, can чöü explain why she isn't scared if someone like Mori comes near her?

I can see through the window our classroom has a huge window well maybe you're right i think i exaggerated :(

Let me ask you a question. Why is this now a discussion about Haibara and pairing with Conan? Not that I hate it, it just seems a bit odd.

Does it ever change? Because Every time I go on its always about Ai Haibara.

You know, I think it still is...Yup. It still is.

I think Conan deserves some prime time.