Detective Conan World
Guest Hajime Kindaichi

i dunno, but why can't it be about Haibara? i mean, she's a freakin awesome character and my fav ^-^ i actually have nothin to do with that page, but if it has my fav character, i'm happy and content with it!

Yep! The only better page for it to be change with is the Conai and Ai pairing wiki page

or with a Shinichi and Shiho pairing... i mean i like the pairing when their adults as well... they look good dtogether! i just wish there would be another chapter/episode where conan and ai revert to normal TOGETHER and then they run into Ran and then theirs just some huge dispute and shinichi falls out of love with ran and in love with shiho ^-^ hehe, i'm evil to all shinran fans ^-^

hahaha... SHinichi and Shiho on the way to Kogoro's from Agasa's when they met Ran who thought they were dating and eventually, they broke up and Shinichi fell for Shiho

hahaha... SHinichi and Shiho on the way to Kogoro's from Agasa's when they met Ran who thought they were dating and eventually, they broke up and Shinichi fell for Shiho

HELLZ YES! though shinichi and ran were never 'together' or 'an item' its actually more likely at the moment for shiho and shinichi to be 'together' cuz they can be so alike, yet opposites, and their together even though their not (hard to explain what i mean)

yep! or at least, ai knows the outskirts of conan's thoughts while conan doesn't understand ai unless it has to do with the syndicate...

haha, when it comes to love, if it isn't bout Ran (or at least his feelings for Ran) then he's got no clue bout love... i wonder how long it took him to realize he liked her... hahaha... watch him have only found out like a week before he changed... hilarious :P

yep :P even tho she hinted at the amusement park by saying 'but i really was looking forward to this' that's a pretty freakin big hint if you ask me!

come on, is he stupid or something? i mean, she even asked him to take her to the amusement park if she won the karate tournament, which of course, she does.

And won't shinichi have a headache if he marries Ran? She will cry for little things and if he says something wrong while comforting her, he is DEAD.

I gotta agree with ya 'man

:grin:

aw... comon Shin and Ran is not that bad <_<

Shiho is just too cold for shinichi. To Cold!

YES! YES!016.gif i agree with you Hatsu-chan Shin and Ran are sooooooooo awesome together baa60776.gif Shiho really is too cold d1eef220.gif for Shinichi th_084_.gif

And won't shinichi have a headache if he marries Ran? She will cry for little things and if he says something wrong while comforting her, he is DEAD.

won't he have a worse headache if he marries Shiho she will behind his back every time she smells alcohol 70bff581.gif beside Ran doesn't cry for simple things missing someone who you love is NOT a simple thing also shinichi does NOT love shiho muhahahhaha 069.gif