Detective Conan World

Hello! I'm Reemies! My username is inspired by the lovely little city called Reims in the north-east of France. I created my account three years ago, and became a fan of DC much before that, so I dunno if I should be posting here at all :ph34r: . I do not know why I have been inactive here... but I've decided to give this another try!

My favourite character is Ai because she always has those smart-ass come-backs, and is a genuine and interesting character overall. I find Shuu to be a very interesting character as well. Actually I love most of the characters, even thou there are a few annoying ones here and there. I enjoy B.O. episodes the most, and wish Gosho would give us more of these soon. :lol:

I usually watch the anime but occasionally check the manga out when it gets too exciting to wait  :P . I just watched the latest movie and when it comes to anime I'm at "the tragedy of the red woman" episode, which I have a feeling contains many surprises and exciting new plot-developments.... (it better <_<

So umm.. yeah! It's nice to be here and you guys seem quite awesome already and I woud love to talk to yall

I'm bookmarking the forum on my phone so I don't hae a reason to be lazy and not check what is happening here :P Are there any other ways to get notifications??

If you're on a PC, click on your username on the top right corner of the page.

My Settings > Notification Options (on the left of page) > Put a check mark on any of the preferred options

Actually, you can also do the above on a phone but it's easier to do it on a PC.

If you wanted to do this on a phone, you would have to scroll to the bottom of the forum page and click on "Full Version," then follow the above steps.

Notifications will appear as a red box to the left of your username.

This can also allow notifications to reach your email if you're feeling especially lazy.

sooo...

enjoy your time here, I guess...haha..

Thanks Kenzi! That was very helpful! Can't help but wish there was an app though xD... I think I might have seen a discussion regarding that here...

Hello Moonlit flower! *shakes hands with the wrong hand cuz too excited*, Nice to meet you! :D

Hi Raki! Really? you do not seem new at all! That means you've been very active, good job! (not like some lazy others... :unsure: *coughmecough*)

Hi Metantei Kiddo! *wrote M.kiddo before but then corrected in fear of you getting offended/annoyed xD*  This is the same account that I created 3 years ago, and I do not think I posted anything, so you definiftly can't recognise me...although I recognise you!, from your signature! Even though I haven't been active I visited the forum from time to time just to read any interesting topics, for example a couple of weeks ago to see people's reactions to the latest DC movie, and I've def seen your posts...so anyway, I recognise you, yay!

Hi Cocoa! Thank you for understanding! Not many understand the reasons for me practicing this amazing hobby called procrastination... :lol:

Hello Shinan! It's great to know that you study at uni as well, may I ask what you study?  :D

Oh hello! *waves*

Welcome back to DCW

Im new here too... just like raki-chan...

She is about 3 months younger than me as a DCW-er XD

I think I know exactly the feeling of wanting to leave studying and go play or do othed stuff -_- and it is the best thing ever for the short moment you are "wasting" but it will haunt your dreams later at night XP

But anyway as the quote says: "the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

Thanks Kenzi! That was very helpful! Can't help but wish there was an app though xD... I think I might have seen a discussion regarding that here...

Hello Moonlit flower! *shakes hands with the wrong hand cuz too excited*, Nice to meet you! :D

Hi Raki! Really? you do not seem new at all! That means you've been very active, good job! (not like some lazy others... :unsure: *coughmecough*)

Hi Metantei Kiddo! *wrote M.kiddo before but then corrected in fear of you getting offended/annoyed xD*  This is the same account that I created 3 years ago, and I do not think I posted anything, so you definiftly can't recognise me...although I recognise you!, from your signature! Even though I haven't been active I visited the forum from time to time just to read any interesting topics, for example a couple of weeks ago to see people's reactions to the latest DC movie, and I've def seen your posts...so anyway, I recognise you, yay!

Hi Cocoa! Thank you for understanding! Not many understand the reasons for me practicing this amazing hobby called procrastination... :lol:

Hello Shinan! It's great to know that you study at uni as well, may I ask what you study?  :D

Oh you never did? well take your shot to post many this time :D(just don't spam lol like I do)

Sure, I study for now both Law and English literature as double majors. Though I aim to study Criminology as a second major or doctorate, to better help me with my journey to become a detective :D.

What about you?? :)

Sure, I study for now both Law and English literature as double majors. Though I aim to study Criminology as a second major or doctorate, to better help me with my journey to become a detective :D.

What about you?? :)

That is very cool, I would like to say, as I don't know any people that study that. I see why you are interested in DC now, hehe. Hope it goes great for you the next few years, and you become the modern sherlock, lol, you've got my support!

That kind of reminds of Forensic Science, as it is something that I was interested in studying that was related to criminology although I am pretty young and still not sure if that's what I really want to do in life :P

That is very cool, I would like to say, as I don't know any people that study that. I see why you are interested in DC now, hehe. Hope it goes great for you the next few years, and you become the modern sherlock, lol, you've got my support!

That kind of reminds of Forensic Science, as it is something that I was interested in studying that was related to criminology.

Currently I'm studying dentisry, although I am pretty young and still not sure if that's what I really want to do in life :P

Well, thanks but I'm more a detective than a mere forensic scientist. And good luck on your studies we both are young and still have a long path ahead of us, eventually you'll know what you want :)