Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
nony elhussien

hey

I am nour an egyptian girl i liked detective conan from age of 5 and now i am 12 i was watching it on TV in arabic but i got tired of waiting for its translation so i watched it online with arabic or eng sub and i used this website to know more about meitante and finally i made my own account but i need help i cant understand just how to edite my profile

welcome to DCW! Um... to edit your profile, I'm sure there is a button somewhere at the top of your profile page that says "Edit my Profile"... or is there another problem?

Hey! I see you've added me as a friend ^-^ *gives candy*

Hehe, I'm 12 too~

And about how to edit your profile:

1. From your normal forums webpage, scroll up until you see the black bar with your member name on it. Click on that.
  2. You should now see a range of options such as 'My Profile' and 'My Content' et cetera. Click on the option that says 'My Settings'
  3. It's pretty straightforward from there. Click on 'Change my photo' if you want to change your avatar, click on 'Edit my About Me Page' if you want to edit your about-me page et cetera.

That's about it. Also, if you want to change your signature, follow steps 1 and 2 and then:

1. To your left, you should see a list of options.
  2. Click on the option that says 'Signature'
  3. Change your signature from there!

Anything else you want to know? ^-^