Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Raissa

Movie 14..

finally,, i write in the right place.. hahaha...

umm.. I have watched movie 14 detective conan ( the lost ship in the sky). :lol: but I watched it without English Sub.. so Just Japanese. B) BUT.. the voice of the movie is faster than the picture ( do you understand?) :-| so the character's voice is appeared first before the picture shows the speech of that voice.. -_-... so i forced to watch without the sound.. better than it's confusing :roll: .. i just want to know.. where, it's better to watch it, and when the video will released?.. still waiting :cool:

i watched here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8ednfOtkYs

eventhough it's very very bad!... <_< but.. better than nothing,, ;)

When the mouth flaps don't match up to the audio, it means its out of sync. It is very annoying. :(

Unfortunately, although I haven't reviewed all of the rules, I don't think we're allowed to (or are simply encouraged not to) post links to Detective Conan episodes or movies.

I decided not to watch Movie 14 until it was subbed in English though, anyway. Although I can't help with that, I can tell you that its speculated to be subbed in English by mid/late October by DCTP. (You can confirm it's October date on the Detective Conan Translation Project's (DCTP) website.)

I'm gonna lock this thread because there's already a discussion topic for movie 14... and even though this is a separate issue, it seems like it's already resolved. To discuss the plot, please see the other thread.