Detective Conan World
Obelisk

What episodes are you most excited for?

What episodes are you most excited for?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What episodes are you most excited for?

• Kaitou Kid
    • Black Oganization / FBI
    • Hattori Heiji
    • Yusaku kudo / Heizo Hattori
    • Metropolitan Police Detective Love Story
    • Shinichi Kudo
    • Other

What I mean by episodes, I am talking about episodes revolving around specific characters. Examples are shown in the poll. Thread is pretty self explanatory. I personally like all the episodes featuring these characters listed above but I am leaning mostly towards Kaitou Kid and Black Organization / FBI. While I do enjoy watching a few "filler" type episodes which have absolutely nothing to do with the series I think we can all agree we much rather see more episodes like these. Anyways, what do you guys like more? 

I'm rooting for more Shinichi Kudo episodes. There's not too many of them out there, and everytime Kudo turns back to his normal self, one or two episodes later,  he turns back to Conan again. (And always when it gets to a good part between Shinichi and Ran.)

The cases are also very interesting in those episodes. :)

Ugh... I like the BO/FBI cases so much, but I also like the ones where Conan comes back to Shinichi :(

But since I love Conan and Akai working together, I shall vote for the former one....

Black Org episodes 110%, all the way and then back again.  Well, I suppose I look forward more to the BO manga chapters than the episodes, but it's still nice to see important arcs animated.

Black Org episodes 110%, all the way and then back again.  Well, I suppose I look forward more to the BO manga chapters than the episodes, but it's still nice to see important arcs animated.

But dont you think that from the mistery train till now they have not been good

I hardly await them anymore after that scarlet series

Definitely BO/FBI episodes, and Kaito Kid episodes (They're so fun to watch that I'm sometimes looking forward to them more than the serious plot, so I'll vote for Kid). Also Heiji episodes, I really love to watch him working together with Conan.

But dont you think that from the mistery train till now they have not been good

I hardly await them anymore after that scarlet series

I suppose they weren't as heart pounding as the original BO episodes, but I have faith in Gosho to bring things up to par by the end.  He's had an ending planned out for a while now, so I'm assuming that will at least turn out good.

I suppose they weren't as heart pounding as the original BO episodes, but I have faith in Gosho to bring things up to par by the end.  He's had an ending planned out for a while now, so I'm assuming that will at least turn out good.

i have no doubt that those will be great

its just those leading up to them that im worried

I personally look forward to two types of episodes. Kaito Kid and Hattori Heiji. I root for these because they are just so charming. Kaito Kid I look forward to just a little bit more because I would love to figure out if his organization and the BO from Conan are linked in anyway or are even the same organization. 

I guess it's not much of a contest for me. I mainly watch the show for the BO episodes, really. (Kaito Kid episodes are always a treat, though.) Gin is totally wicked, in both senses of the word. I was hyped up about the Bourbon arc and wasn't disappointed (he's one of my favorite characters now); at present I'm eagerly anticipating Rum's debut. Of course, I'm also looking forward to seeing Anokata unveiled.  

Frankly, I think Conan's had it a little too easy, given his caliber. As far as I'm concerned, DC won't be complete without a bona fide archvillain (Kaito Kid doesn't count). Conan needs his own Joker, his own Light Yagami, his own Lex Luthor, his own James Moriarty. Quite honestly, I'm waiting for someone from the BO to thoroughly kick Conan's ass at his own game (whether it be a battle of wits or soccer). :twisted:

What I look forward is definitely the BO episodes, since Gosho will give us hints about Anokata through them. But nonetheless I'd love to watch Shinichi and Yuusaku cases, wouldn't it be amazing if we get more episodes about the man who is better than Conan at deductions :D