Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Kirsch

Hi People at DCW!

I've already been a member for 4 whole days (yay!) but I just want to make a little intro thing about myself before the number turns into 5...

Anyways, I joined at first just to stream some podcasts, but then I discovered FORUMS! It's amazing! Not only do people get to randomly chat with other people continents away, I finally have more people to talk to about DC. In America, it wasn't such a big success, so barely anybody's heard of it, much less watch it and love it. DX

I'm a girl. I'm still in school. I am a die-hard Detective Conan fan who has only started watching this year, so I'm a bit behind (almost at 300!). I live in America, but Mandarin's my first language. I hope to meet a bunch of cool people here! :D

*High fives back* I hope to get to know all of you, sooner or later, so I'll be here a while!

I realized that my 5 months worth of bulldozing through episodes hasn't gotten me halfway yet a while ago, and I was planning to catch up to the current timeline over summer break, but... Hehe, I now hope I can do it before I graduate from middle school! x.x