Detective Conan World
Kaitou Kid's Killer

DCten unluckiest killers

1TVdesperate revival:the promised place

twenty years ago, his dad tried to frame it on the hated man, unfortunately, it was unsuccessful because Kudou's dad is there.Twenty years later, he tried to pin it on the hated man, unfortunately, it was unsuccessful because Kudou is there.

2TVthe seven stars murder case

the killer tried to use the killing plot in a fiction, unfortunately, the writers' family was there(Kudou's whole family...)

3TVthe truth in valentine

the killer was being kicked by Karate Champ. Ran and Western Famous Kicker Makoto in the face...

4MG the leftover of the lion

the kidnapper tried to kidnap James...

5TVspecial Kudou ShinichiVSthe detectives called by Kid

old woman,why do you have to invite so many detectives in the first place? Kid is there too...

6TVthe mysterious passenger

kidnappers,next time kidnap some bus without Conan and Jodie Sensei and Shuai...

7TVthe secrets of fame

thief too stupid the case got cracked by Mit.

8TVthe secrets of the green castle

an old woman used twenty years to plot the crime, but Conan and Ai is there...

9TVspecial twenty years of vengeance

why do you have to invite a ship full of old enemies andConan and Heiji?

10MV strategy above the depth

tried to avenge for her father and the case was cracked by ol' Mouri Kogori

LOL Every culprit in DC is unlucky becuz there's always Conan involved :lol:

the killer tried to use the killing plot in a fiction, unfortunately, the writers' family was there(Kudou's whole family...)

^ I like this one :lol:

the killer was being kicked by Karate Champ. Ran and Western Famous Kicker Makoto in the face...

^ The unluckiest in my opinion. (That gotta hurt.) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kidnappers,next time kidnap some bus without Conan and Jodie Sensei and Shuai...

^ LOL unlucky indeed. Their plan was ruined dramatically :lol: Not only that they picked the wrong bus (with Conan, Detective boys, FBI, Black Organization), but also the wrong replacements (one was Akai Shuichi and one was Vermouth). :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would also like to list some culprits whom I think were very unlucky too.

1. Akemi: She went through everything to save her sister and herself, just to be killed in the end by Gin :(

2. Pisco: Stupid enough to get caught on camera LOL Killed dramatically by Gin before he could spill anything about Sherry LOL :lol:

3. The robbers from the bank-robbery case: Next time, do not choose a bank with Conan, Jodie and Scar Akai. They were also stupid for not updating the new law LOL

4. The woman from the fake-money case in vol 18: Haibara knows how to use a gun :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. The kidnapper from the 2-5-2 case: Okiya came :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1TVdesperate revival:the promised place

twenty years ago, his dad tried to frame it on the hated man, unfortunately, it was unsuccessful because Kudou's dad is there.Twenty years later, he tried to pin it on the hated man, unfortunately, it was unsuccessful because Kudou is there.

4MG the leftover of the lion

the kidnapper tried to kidnap James...

5TVspecial Kudou ShinichiVSthe detectives called by Kid

old woman,why do you have to invite so many detectives in the first place? Kid is there too...

7TVthe secrets of fame

thief too stupid the case got cracked by Mit.

8TVthe secrets of the green castle

an old woman used twenty years to plot the crime, but Conan and Ai is there...

9TVspecial twenty years of vengeance

why do you have to invite a ship full of old enemies andConan and Heiji?

10MV strategy above the depth

tried to avenge for her father and the case was cracked by ol' Mouri Kogori

I agree with this one :P

I think he meant criminals :P

But to me... after watching the London Arc, I think the one trying to kill Minerva Glass is really unlucky. :P To get hit on his head twice and was caught.

There's another unlucky one. Remember there was one time where the children were brought to a camp or something with their class to practice their puppet act? The teacher seemed to have kidnapped the children, but it was actually a false alarm? There is an actual kidnapper who did not do anything yet... Then later when he tried to do something, he got hit on the head with a tree stump kicked by Conan. LOL.

I think he meant criminals :P

But to me... after watching the London Arc, I think the one trying to kill Minerva Glass is really unlucky. :P To get hit on his head twice and was caught.

There's another unlucky one. Remember there was one time where the children were brought to a camp or something with their class to practice their puppet act? The teacher seemed to have kidnapped the children, but it was actually a false alarm? There is an actual kidnapper who did not do anything yet... Then later when he tried to do something, he got hit on the head with a tree stump kicked by Conan. LOL.

But one of the most unlucky guy (who isn't a criminal) is the guy from the Ayumi kidnapping case.... he didn't commited a crime but was kicked hard on the face and fainted....

....Ouch is all one can say to that one lol.

And 10.....if Kogoro solves something..then they truly are unlucky given his.....shall we say.....stupid conclusions to almost anything.