Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
ThatLee4

kir and Borbon plot progression

Why is Borbon & Kir's plot progression so slow, to non existant?

I want to see Kir act slick in the organisation (without help from Conan) to get some information on them. And aid in the fight against their evil. And find out more about her Dad's involvement and death.

I think Borbon is a great character. Way better than Sera. But hardly used. Hope he reavels more of his mission and somehow gets Conan in a compromising/difficult position. I think this call all help the series a lot. From the same old same old.

But Gosho doesbseem to be doing things different. Like with the drugs case and all. Hope the variation continues.

Kir doing anything in the organization without Conan's help... Hard to even imagine. Gosho seems to make Conan the mastermind of everything. He's the one that pulls the strings, unless physics allows puppets to move without a person pulling the strings, this won't happen.

Kir doing anything in the organization without Conan's help... Hard to even imagine. Gosho seems to make Conan the mastermind of everything. He's the one that pulls the strings, unless physics allows puppets to move without a person pulling the strings, this won't happen.

Thats why i said that. Conan is annoying. Like his the only good person with a brain.

I think Kir should be a character on Akia's level. Or atleast Borbon or Ai/Sherri if she is a spy in the BO. Its just logical or otherwise pointless (as shes is proving to be now). Otherwise send in Sato.

Thats why i said that. Conan is annoying. Like his the only good person with a brain.

I think Kir should be a character on Akia's level. Or atleast Borbon or Ai/Sherri if she is a spy in the BO. Its just logical or otherwise pointless (as shes is proving to be now). Otherwise send in Sato.

I wish it would continue like this until Hondou Eisuke gets introduced again as a CIA agent, then, all systems go!

I wish it would continue like this until Hondou Eisuke gets introduced again as a CIA agent, then, all systems go!

How long would that be?

Then you want her to get help from her cluxs brother?

Wwwwwhhhhhhhyyyyyy!?

He knows Conan is Kudou, having him around would be almost the same as having a second Heiji.

His a decent, interesting character. I'll give him and you that. But no way near on Heiji's level

With a keen eye for details... one truth prevails...