Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Rukia Kurosaki

Cinna Home Comic Strips

This is the first installment of my original comic strip starring my collected adopts from Deviantart~! ^^ I'll be updating every week or two at least.

I have more characters to draw, but I couldn't resist doing the first page of this comic. It introduces our heroine and bunny-butler in training, Sebastienne, (yes her name is a reference to a certain butler llama_emoji_27__awesome___v2__by_jerikut ) and two of the Cinna Home boys, Satsu and Benno. Next time we'll meet Tabby and find out what's taking him so long with Benno's snacks, and hear the story of Father Cinna~
This is my first attempt at chibi style and I can't draw backgrounds, so the glory of  the estate will have to be imagined. xP
 I inked the text to make it easier to read, but some parts got blurry in photographing/editing, so tell me if anything's unreadable. 

holy_flying_panda_boy__batman__cinna_hom

If you can't read it, in the last panel Benno is saying, "Aww, you aren't Tabby," and "No noms," and his stomach is growling

• Upvote 3