Detective Conan World
Monsi

DC back on air...again

For those who don't know yet, Detective Conan is back on air again on GMA 7, after Unang Hirit. I just found out about that this morning when I was watching TV on the bus going to school (I'm in college, by the way.). The episode this morning I think was on season 4 or 5, because Kaito Kid is already in the episode.

In the U.S. the only channel that airs Detective Conan (Case Closed) is the Funimation Channel which (at least the state I live in) can be gotten from either Direct TV, Dish Network, or Insight (we have Insight) it may be different in the state you live in if you live in the USA.

Just asking.Why does the alloting of time of the opening songs of DC are gone in GMA?(it also happens on the other animes they're airing) Its like they're killing the introductory spirit.

Excuse me but in what language is it aired?

It is dubbed in Filipino.

Just asking.Why does the alloting of time of the opening songs of DC are gone in GMA?(it also happens on the other animes they're airing) Its like they're killing the introductory spirit.

This is just my opinion:

As you may know, most people are at work or at school from 8 AM 'till 5 PM. Because of this, there aren't that much viewers during that time. This implies that TV ratings, which are advertisers' guide on where to advertise, are not that high, so they prefer not to advertise on morning shows, I think. Maybe because of this, they have to cut-short some shows, including removal of the opening and closing themes of their anime shows. You might notice that there are only one or two advertisements (excluding the network's advertisements) during each commercial gap of these animes. If there are many advertisers for these animes, then the network would still include their corresponding opening and closing themes

I just hope that they would do the old times where animes are aired during night time like what they did on Dragon Ball and Ghost Fighter, where they got good ratings. Others include Cyborg Kuro-chan on IBC 13, and also on TV 5 (formerly ABC 5) on their 6:30 - 7:30 PM slot back then. :roll:

In GMA it is subbed with english.. also it is episode 130-140 i think.. latest

I don't recall DC being subbed by GMA in English... :unsure:

I don't recall DC being subbed by GMA in English... :unsure:

if it was ever in English, I can't imagine how far they got... the English dub didn't even quite get to Haibara's first episode (although they did get up to movie 6)... assuming they would have gotten the FUNimation dub