Detective Conan World
Sign in to follow this  
Detective Max17

Does Anyone Feel Something related to The BO is Gonna Happen Soon?

I'm no staff, but this is something related to only one case and we already got two threads for that. Shouldn't we discuss in there?

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4411-spoiler-discussion-file-850-8xx-sakura-shrine-murder-case/

http://www.detectiveconanworld.com/forum/topic/4434-file-850-8xx-sakura-shrine-murder-case-no-spoiler/

BTW by her speech I think she is Vermouth too.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

This is a picture of a pregnant woman and I think it's Vermouth in disguise.

well, Vermouth and Amuro disguise as husband and a pregnant wife because they were investigating about akai's death..

We had to wait for one and a half years after Okiya's intro to have Sera and Amuro in the manga and BOOM! The plot is moving forward like wild fire! I just hope this continues....... I can't wait anymore to know the WHOLE story behind these three....

• Upvote 2

I wonder wether the BO will be in the next shonen jump or shonen Sunday magazine! I read it once a while but nothing interesting ever happens.

Detective Conan is only in Shounen Sunday. Also quite a bit of interesting stuff has been going on recently. Akai and Sera have a brother we don't know about. Amuro (aka Bourbon) knows Conan is the real brains behind Kogoro and may be piecing together he is Shinichi. If you are waiting for Gin and Vodka and the rest of the BO team, it will probably be chapter 900 early next year before they appear again. Gosho gave an interview that he is thinking of introducing new BO members so maybe we will have some then.